Dreams you have about cycling...

spasypaddy
spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
edited December 2011 in Commuting chat
Now i dont mean the dream we all have of being Cav, and winning green.

I mean being asleep and dreaming. Last night i dreamt about differing saddle widths, and more specifically about my saddles that i own on my bikes.

Anyone dreamt anything weirder than that?

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I dreamt that I popped round to see your missus while you were out cycling.

Does that count?
    :wink:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    Last night I dreamt about my father. I knew it was him but only from some innocuous detail like a flashing glance at the back of his hand or the nape of his neck. It was incredibly comforting to have him there and I woke up this morning with a deep and unsettling sense of loss renewed when I realised it was just a dream. To console myself I went and sat on my bike in the porch and ate some toast brought to me by my wife.
  • spasypaddy
    bails87 wrote:
    I dreamt that I popped round to see your missus while you were out cycling.

Does that count?
    :wink:
    that would be good on two levels but:
    a. i dont have a missus
    b. the girls i do end up having one night stands with normally make me shiver at the thought of how disgusting they are/were (one once snapped my couch in two just by sitting on it)

so by all means dream away :twisted:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,797
    spasypaddy wrote:
    b. the girls i do end up having one night stands with normally make me shiver at the thought of how disgusting they are/were (one once snapped my couch in two just by sitting on it)

Embrace it.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy wrote:

Embrace it.
    i have no issue with plowing disgustoids.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    spasypaddy wrote:

Embrace it.
    He'll need long arms! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    I have a recurring dream where I'm trying to sprint or climb (it changes) and suddenly I cannot produce any power at all - my legs just turn to jelly. It's always really vivid. Here's hoping it never actually happens...
  • Had a couple of nightmare rides in this month - do they count?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    For the first time ever I had one last night - I came out of the doctors to find that my new bike had been nicked from outside and replaced (even locked up with my d-lock) with a clown-style bike. I woke up with my WTF face on.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I had one recently where I came out of work to find somebody had cracked open my Abus lock very easily and nicked my bike, though this is more of a nightmare ratrher than a dream.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.