Sometimes, I hate my kids!!

AlanW
AlanW Posts: 291
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
You have been warned, this is not for the faint hearted, and turn down the volume!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

HERE
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"

Comments

• The crime here is that you appear to be listening to Queen. :|
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    The crime here is that you appear to be listening to Queen. :|

Two crimes.

The OP didn't "Man Up" as he stayed inside as it was a "bit icy". Then he destroyed Queen.
  • cwm
    cwm Posts: 177
    i do my singing in the shed
    now sharing my plods on
    http://www.strava.com/athletes/cwm
  • AlanW
    cwm wrote:
    i do my singing in the shed

Thats where I am moving to now............. :wink:
    "You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
  • Now now, don't be bad mouthing the late great Freddie! You can't beat a bit of Queen*, some songs are top notch for hard intervals motivation.

*Many other will disagree I know, but I'm firm on this one!
  • dgstewart wrote:
    Now now, don't be bad mouthing the late great Freddie! You can't beat a bit of Queen*, some songs are top notch for hard intervals motivation.

What are Queen?! Its not rock. They are the English version of KISS.
  • AlanW
    dgstewart wrote:
    Now now, don't be bad mouthing the late great Freddie! You can't beat a bit of Queen*, some songs are top notch for hard intervals motivation.

What are Queen?! Its not rock. They are the English version of KISS.

I bought a couple of CDs called Running Tracks at the start of last winter, and they are ideal for turbo/roller work as all the music is fast tempo. To be honest I'm not that bothered who the artist is as long as it takes my mind of staring at the wall for an hour or so.......... :cry:
  • Alan

At least you didn't fall off singing to Number of the Beast.

[urlhttp://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40011&t=12825935][/url]
    Live to ski
    Ski to live
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
  • AlanW
    Its just a good job that they didn't carry on filming after I got of my bike and I chased the little sods up the stairs......... :evil:
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    I feckin' LOVE queen - fantastic stadium rockers. It's very hard not to pedal fast when listening to "Tie your mother down" :)

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!