My Scott Addict RC2010 Di2

mallorcajeff
mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
edited December 2011 in Your road bikes
Finally managed to take some pics with the bike here at home with me! Sorry they are not great took with Iphone. Great bit of kit and listed at 6.6kg but mine onthe scales came in at 6.87 must be the wheels?
IMG_1299.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg

Comments

• IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Finally managed to take some pics with the bike here at home with me! Sorry they are not great took with Iphone. Great bit of kit and listed at 6.6kg but mine onthe scales came in at 6.87 must be the wheels?
    IMG_1296.jpg

Nice bike, you did well not to buckle the wheels when you jumped from your Phillipe Starck.

For a carbon bike with silly billy geometry
  • Haha I was working on the boat next door. That little door was full of philapino security men having crafty fags.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Haha I was working on the boat next door. That little door was full of philapino security men having crafty fags.

Ha, in all seriousness, real cracking bike, great place to be making the most of it.
  • DHTT
    DHTT Posts: 345
    Nice bike :-), the 200g might be from the saddle bag + contents?
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Nice bike. Make sure your bottle cages match - the one on the seat tube needs to go.

You have the matching HTC Columbia kit? :)
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Nice bike. Make sure your bottle cages match - the one on the seat tube needs to go.

And it looks like any bottle in it will foul the battery pack!

The Di2 stickering is a bit cheesy too but otherwise all rather nice.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Cage gone they Now match and di2 sticker was all I could get to hide the one scratch it's got on it, tried to get touch up kit. Have got htc kit but not worn it yet it's too small haha summer will be good but htc long dead by then!
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Cage gone they Now match and di2 sticker was all I could get to hide the one scratch it's got on it, tried to get touch up kit.

In that case I'm impressed as it does look like it belongs!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    Hi Jeff lovely shots of the bike mate... And look at the lovely weather too, blue skies and warm sunlight. Already fed up of the hibernation time that is winter here, I can't wait to be back over there in wonderful Mallorca. I take it you made the trip to Formanter then matey re your photos with the peninsular in the background?
  • Hi mark getting cold here too mate and windy! Well spotted yes went that way last weekend but didn't go to lighthouse as didn't have enough time had to work the weekend so had half a day! Next time your over we will go together. Might be cold there but it's nice to be in Uk for Xmas nothing here except Spanish people moaning!
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Nice mate.
    Which shop do you use mostly in Mallorca ?
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • Wiggle and CRC and have it sent far cheaper! If I have to Sport Bequi in alcudia
  • i hate you but i love your bike :)
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.