where can we watch cx on tv or net ?

ukracer
ukracer Posts: 421
edited December 2011 in Amateur race
Can we watch anywhere ?

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    You'll find links posted on the CX forum over on Cyclingnews.com - typically you'll get live streaming from Sporza.be from just before 2pm. I hook up my laptop to my telly.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • ukracer
    ukracer Posts: 421
    Thanks
  • DHTT
    DHTT Posts: 345
    Lots of the 2010/11 and 09/10 season last laps are on Youtube, on thecyclocross channel and ucichanel, just search 'world cup cycling' and you'll get quite a few 10-15 minute videos of the last laps of mens and womens race :-)
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    There is some UCI cycling world (or similar name) programme shown on Sky Sports occasionally. Hit and miss as to when it's on, but it does sometimes show cyclocross, usually a few months after the race, with dodgy production and commentary.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    It's worth trying out a few of the live streams on the day as they can vary in quality and bandwidth. I managed to find a superb HD stream for one race via a Spanish broadcaster which was way better than the pixelated Belgian links for one of the races.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Try using ProCyclingLive.com too. They collate the live feeds in an easy to find website!
    Lead, Follow, or get out of the way...

Ribble Gran Fondo
    Shimano 105
    CSN Superleggera XL50
    Speedplay X2
    Met SineThesis
    Sidi Ergo 2
    Garmin 705