sunn or ghost?? please help!!

andyfhatton
andyfhatton Posts: 4
edited November 2011 in MTB buying advice
i have been looking at buying either a Sunn Prim S2 or a ghost 6000 they are both very reasonably priced at the mo 2011 versions but i have a friend telling me Sunn cause he believes its a better package with better parts and another friend telling me ghost as he believes there the best bikes he's ever ridden! so need a bit of help in the final decision would appreciate any opinions thanks. need to decide asap :D
heres the two bikes:-

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Offe ... =bike-sale

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Your links are broken.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • changed the link the bikes are on this page couldnt get the individual links up
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    Not a lot in it, you can't test ride one so its going to be which one you think is going to fit you best, which is never easy not being able to try before you buy. Sunn has slightly better components but it may ride like a pig.
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    To be honest I would have the Sunn....been around 20 odd years and was under the leadership of Max Commencal who left to create his own brand hence why some Commencal bikes look similar to Sunn...it also has a slight better spec and in my opinion looks better..
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Cheers for your help, Yeah a can't ride them that's why I was looking help, I know the sunn is better on paper, asked loads of people got this post on many sites but can't seam to split the two bikes so really don't know what to do I think the ghost looks better but I am told the sunn looks bad on pic but amazing in real life lol so completely stuck :roll: