Is this the most pointless poll ever?

finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited November 2011 in The bottom bracket
I'll be very interested to see the results of this one.

Comments

• Hmm....bit of toughie to answer. I might have a stab at something a tad easier, such as a daytime TV phone-in quiz [1]. ;)

David

[1] You know the sort of thing: "Who was British Prime Minister for most of WW2? Was it: (1) Churchill, (2) Direct Line or (3) swiftcover.com?" ;)
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Interesting to see that there is no common consensus yet on the right answer...I cannot believe that the others got it wrong.
  • Ha ha have you been reading "How to Design A Winning Poll" by Kim Jong Il?

(that's ha ha as in laugh not ha ha have as in I have a stutter)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    I think we should all say if we voted or not, and have John guess which one we voted for.

Any chance of taking the aforementioned dictator seriously has long since gone out of the window for me, thanks to Team America - World Police :)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Well I chose the 3rd from bottom due to the fact that it put me in the right frame of mind - I love the positivity of this poll!

Here is a picture of Rachel Weisz.

fotos-de-rachel-weisz-8.jpg
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    edited November 2011
    No. I believe this is,

Imagine a picture of Graham Poll, as I am incapabale of showing one!

Oh shoot, that didn't work.

Oh well, probably the most pointless reply ever.
  • did you mean him

173182484_ede00bdf5b.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    did you mean him

173182484_ede00bdf5b.jpg

Ta very much Cleat, you're very kind.
  • I just voted for the one which no one else had voted for yet, didnt want it to feel left out.

(that's ha ha as in laugh not ha ha have as in I have a stutter)

for some sad reason I found this really funny and choked a little on my beer.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Interesting results so far. Surprisingly low voting for "yes", though.
  • Just the sort of poll our EU masters want!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Pondered it and went against the grain by voting for the last option but was gutted to see it equal top with 6 votes . How can 6 other people vote yes, with all the in-yer-face choices begging to be picked?

OTBAdam - your avationer owes me the last of my wine, as it's now in the keyboard in front of me. Priceless... As for the EU, we'll just re-run the poll again in a few weeks to get the right answer.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I voted no :lol:
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Sorry, but that's a pretty bad poll design. It only allows you to select one option, when both options 2 and 5 are clearly correct!
  • I'm beginning to feel like I did after I voted in the Election. There should be a two week cooling down period during which you can change your mind.