fast as fupp
fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
edited November 2011 in The bottom bracket
CHAPEAU!!!!
'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    A fantastic amount raised, well done to him. Some of those hills must have been tough on that contraption.
  • neddie
    neddie Posts: 101
    Very well done indeed £1.25 million quid
    Boardman Comp.

Norco Fluid
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Bloody great effort.
  • Was thinking the other day that it hadn't had a mention on here yet! Very well done to him, those hills must have been a killer (the rickshaw weighed that same as 10 bikes if i remember rightly, it was a ridiculous stat anyway). From what i gather he rides a bit anyway (MTB and Road) but still, incredible achievement. He's another one of those Lineker types that seems to be irritatingly bloody good at everything he puts his hand to!
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    Great stuff, his Hexham-Barnard Castle day must have been brutal!

Allendale Common is a good climb, then he did Stanhope Bank (where his wheels were slipping) - that bank is seriously steep, easy 25% with hairpins, then he did the climb of Bollihope Common in the darkness and rain. He has really done fantastic and earned every penny of those donations!
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • It would have been more fun if a guy called Rick Shaw had done Edinburgh to London on the back of a Baker. - Now that i'd pay to see. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Yeah that would be One show I'd pay to see too.

That is terrible.
  • great effort - would have been notable on a decent bike - on that machine heroic!
  • durhamwasp wrote:
    Allendale Common is a good climb, then he did Stanhope Bank (where his wheels were slipping) - that bank is seriously steep, easy 25% with hairpins, then he did the climb of Bollihope Common in the darkness and rain.

On a rickshaw??? :shock:

It was tough enough work when I did it on a standard road bike a few years ago in a Teesdale CRC hilly TT!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Chapeau indeed :D