Classified for kids bikes

White Horse
White Horse Posts: 161
There is a thread started in the family section requesting a section of the classified for kids bikes and someone has suggested posting it in here.

Is this something that can be considered please?

Comments

• Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    +1 -- yes please
  • There is a post in the family forum saying one has been set up but the link goes to the main menu. Is it still there?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    no nothing has been done and is unlikly untill the forum upgrade happens. and then it may or may not happen.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Any news/thoughts on this now the forum upgrade has taken place? I think it would be a really popular feature, judging by how quickly my kids go through bikes as they grow-up.

Thanks.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    If they are MTBs or Road Bikes, then I don't see why not just post them in the relevant area. I'd be more interested in setting up a section for 'Other' that covers hybrids, CX and BMX bikes.
  • supersonic wrote:
    If they are MTBs or Road Bikes, then I don't see why not just post them in the relevant area. I'd be more interested in setting up a section for 'Other' that covers hybrids, CX and BMX bikes.

They may be tagalongs, trailers, balance bikes, Hamax type seats etc, and so don't fit in MTBs or road bikes.
  • I guess, from the lack of responses, that this is not likely to happen now or in the future?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I rarely any ads, nor other requests - the market is so small it seems. Of course one reason is that we don't have a section for it so may put people off, but they still have, and all the items you mention.

I'll see what the others say, but would still rather have 'other' to fit in stuff that doesn't seem to go in the standard areas.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I guess, from the lack of responses, that this is not likely to happen now or in the future?
    or the Devs have more pressing issues to sort at the moment.

but as sonic says I see about 1 kids part a week if that.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown