RSS Feeds

gaspode
gaspode Posts: 110
can we have individual RSS feeds for each forum? (as we used to have) - new option is for one feed for all forums which is frankly unreadable......(unless I'm being thick - in which case sorry, but could someone explain how to see individual feeds.....)

Comments

• Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    Gaspode wrote:
    can we have individual RSS feeds for each forum? (as we used to have) - new option is for one feed for all forums which is frankly unreadable......(unless I'm being thick - in which case sorry, but could someone explain how to see individual feeds.....)
    I've set this up already via the forum software but I think it needs some developer work before it's properly visible

Jeff
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • josnor
    josnor Posts: 207
    They're there, they're just a bit hidden at the moment! If you go to the forum that you want the feed for and note the f=<number> in the URL, you can then build your own RSS feed, for example this forum's feed is feed.php?f=40033
  • gaspode
    gaspode Posts: 110
    josnor wrote:
    They're there, they're just a bit hidden at the moment! If you go to the forum that you want the feed for and note the f=<number> in the URL, you can then build your own RSS feed, for example this forum's feed is feed.php?f=40033
    What a star!!!! - many thanks! :D