Boardman Team FS... opinions please..

Kiwi John
Kiwi John Posts: 32
edited October 2011 in MTB general
Thinking of getting one of these for single track, XC and bombing around the woods, nothing too crazy, i've seen very good ratings and reviews and £1000 price tag. Anyone got one? opinions, thoughts, suggestions please...
It's better to burn out than to fade away!!

Comments

• Boardman have been making some really nice bikes the last couple of years, and good value too.
    I've only really seen and heard about their hardtails though, so can't really help here. I know a few on here that have them and love them.

Your local Halfords should sell them I think.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • From my understanding the bikes are very good value, and very well made. The hardtails suffer from some BB30 problems, but this is not a problem with the FS as they have different BB's. I've heard nothing but good reviews of them, and everyone has recommended them.
  • grim168
    grim168 Posts: 482
    Got one a couple of months ago. Use it at lee quarry and gisburn mostly. I came from an orange crush and find it much comfier. Just check the suspension linkage bolts as most of mine have come loose. I didnt know which I would end up keeping as they have both been bought on bike to work but it looks like the orange is going.
  • Duki
    Duki Posts: 53
    I can't comment on the FS Team but I do have a 2010 FS Pro and love it and apart from a dodgy rear shock which was replaced and upgraded I've had no problems with it.
  • Thanks people, wherever I turn it appears like a great bike at a great price. Looks like a goer...
    It's better to burn out than to fade away!!
  • johnsav
    johnsav Posts: 775
    ive got one, albeit last years model.. love it