Six!

Mad Roadie
Mad Roadie Posts: 710
edited October 2011 in The bottom bracket
the tide has turned blue in manchester :)

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    yawn
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • kamil1891
    kamil1891 Posts: 658
    now, we can see what money can do... but only in the short run I think ;)
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Superb. Loved every minute.

Leicester fan. :) Red Scum? Err. No.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Sir Alex has reportedly blamed Wiggle
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    I bet Rooney wishes he'd gone to a club that matched his ambitions after all.
  • ddraver wrote:
    yawn

W@nker
  • ddraver wrote:
    yawn

W@nker

I'm with him actually, who gives a toss about Manure or shitty when Spurs were playing 8)
  • Man U are blaming their 6-1 defeat on resting one of their best and most influential players...Howard Webb...ha ha.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Utterly fantastic result - as a nutral my jaw dropped when I saw the result - absolutely flippin' brilliant.

And anything that makes the old angry greedy purple nosed alcoholic even angrier than normal gets my vote.
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Yossie wrote:
    Utterly fantastic result - as a nutral my jaw dropped when I saw the result - absolutely flippin' brilliant.

And anything that makes the old angry greedy purple nosed alcoholic even angrier than normal gets my vote.

Not exactly a neutral comment :lol:
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • I become oblivious to all other sports related news when the mighty Spurs are ahead of Arsenal in the table!
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Disappointment, I thought this thread was going to be about Cannondales newest carbon frame. Instead a load of people going on about an inferior pastime !
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    markos1963 wrote:
    Disappointment, I thought this thread was going to be about Cannondales newest carbon frame. Instead a load of people going on about an inferior pastime !

There's a direct link.

They're both American owned junk.....

Bob
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    markos1963 wrote:

Either that, or it could have been a reference to The Prisoner, in which the luckless lead character was often forced into submission and defeat by a floating white ball....much like De Gea on Sunday afternoon. ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • andy_f
    andy_f Posts: 474
    As News Thump reported, its not the first time this week that an egotistical tyrant of a hated regime got murdered in his own back yard.
    "Let your life rule your job, not your job rule your life"

Born to ride, forced to work.