Andy And Frank interviewed by Japan TV - pretty funny

Doobz
Doobz Posts: 2,800
edited October 2011 in Pro race
Deffo worth a watch if you fancy some lulz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6hyCr_ ... age#t=944s
cartoon.jpg

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Cant get on at work, does it show them in good or bad light?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348

...and that children is what we call confirmation bias of a pre determined opinion :wink:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • LeicesterLad
    ddraver wrote:

...and that children is what we call confirmation bias of a pre determined opinion :wink:

Just if it showed them in a bad light i would be more inclined to watch it, but if it showed them in a good light, i'd watch it, and you never know, could be an opinion changer.

doubt it though the pair of wheel sucking boring turds
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    seriously its deffo worth a watch.. I am not a fan of the pretty pony brothers but this made my morning..

especially when the interviewer asks if they are on drugs and called andy a queer..
    cartoon.jpg
  • Bakunin
    Bakunin Posts: 868
    This may be the greatest interview ever conducted.
  • Tom Dean
    Tom Dean Posts: 1,723

Did you watch the Tour de France this year?
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    It shows them in a good light :D Defo worth a watch!!
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • LeicesterLad
    Tom Dean wrote:

Did you watch the Tour de France this year?

So Andy made a big attack on a mountain stage which ultimately failed, only took him half a decade of 2nd places to realise he needs to make solo attacks instead of holding hands with Frank. Look Tom, some, like you may like the Schleck brothers, may find them great to watch (especially the bits where they whine about having to go down-hill in bike races) but some, like me, may not find the Schlecks all that interesting, all that exciting with their 'we only care about the tour' attitudes, there tactical inability, the refusal to accept that not all stages of a race have to finish on a mountain top, the constant whines and excuses about why neither of them will ever win the Tour. At the end of the day, its an opinion, you like them, i think they are a pair of dullards, theres probably no right or wrong...

Beginning to think you are stalking me though, which is a little creepy, so far on this forum, you have not done alot really other than make irrational quips and observation on my posts.

it feels good to be needed though :wink:
  • ben16v
    ben16v Posts: 296
    well funny
    i need more bikes
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Oh, but you MUST watch it.

Laugh out loud stuff.
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Hilarious! Mr Andy are you gay man? ha ha! They seem to have a good sense of humour!
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Doobz wrote:
    Deffo worth a watch if you fancy some lulz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6hyCr_ ... age#t=944s

Wait a minute... so in the end it was Lady Gaga all along?!
  • Tusher
    Shoooosh, little monkey. Leicester Lad hasn't seen it yet. He might not guess.
  • LeicesterLad
    Please don't ruin it for me, I won't get to see it till half 6, would watch it on the Blackberry if it went faster than my dead pet sloth.
  • victorponf
    victorponf Posts: 1,187
    Fing hilarius :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"you are a important loser"
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    I liked that!
    :lol:

Is she even Japanese.....? :D
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Tusher
    "So tell me please about your country? How small is it and who discovered it?"
  • zammmmo
    zammmmo Posts: 315
    Come on ...what show is this from? :lol:

EDIT: ok, got it. Never heard of her though.
  • ddraver
    :lol::lol:

To be fair to them, at least they take it well!!

(she's clearly got a Dutch accent too!!!)
    - @ddraver
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    Very funny :D

I liked how Frank was getting fustrated by being refered to as Brother. Looked like he has been anonyed by this for quite... some... time :D
  • LeicesterLad
    Just got round to watching it, cracking little vid, and to be fair the Schlecks took i well, even got a hint of a sense of humour from Frank, which was nice.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    A few good ones in there! I wonder if Andy really doesnt know why the leader's jersey is yellow...

Love the 'security' one.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    You get some idea of how freaky skinny the pros are when you see them next to normal people too!
    - @ddraver
  • LeicesterLad
    A few good ones in there! I wonder if Andy really doesnt know why the leader's jersey is yellow...

Love the 'security' one.

Was going to ask that but then realised that no, Andy deffinately doesn't know why the leaders jersey is yellow, and that sums his attitude up.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630

Love the 'security' one.

Was going to ask that but then realised that no, Andy deffinately doesn't know why the leaders jersey is yellow, and that sums his attitude up.

I think it was more likely to be "oh my god, do I really have to explain about l'Equipe having yellow paper to this mental Japanese lady who can barely understand a word of English... I'll just say yellow is a cool colour and then hopefully we can go and get p*ssed in the hotel bar and forget this interview ever happened."
  • LeicesterLad
    afx237vi wrote:

Love the 'security' one.

I think it was more likely to be "oh my god, do I really have to explain about l'Equipe having yellow paper to this mental Japanese lady who can barely understand a word of English... I'll just say yellow is a cool colour and then hopefully we can go and get p*ssed in the hotel bar and forget this interview ever happened."

See, if it had been anyone other than Andy Schleck i would have agreed with you :wink:
  • ddraver
    I love the way the Schlecks turn an otherwise, decent guy like you into such a Be-atch!
    :D

You re like Francine Marsh with George Cloony ;)

(Laughing with you I promise!)
    - @ddraver
  • davicio
    davicio Posts: 45
    "How is it hanging"?

Fantastic watch.
    Both took the interview in great spirits.
  • LeicesterLad
    ddraver wrote:
    I love the way the Schlecks turn an otherwise, decent guy like you into such a Be-atch!
    :D

You re like Francine Marsh with George Cloony ;)

(Laughing with you I promise!)

Is that at me?

I annoy myself with it sometimes, mainly because there are so many reasons not to like Andy Schleck, legitimate enough, reasonable even, but when all is said and done, for me, it just boils down to his face, honestly its ridiculous. He's probably a nice enough bloke really.