Lance still competing...in a triathlon...

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited October 2011 in Pro race
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• S'where he started isn't it?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Did that caption read "thanks to PED-fan Dennis Balay for the pic"? :wink:
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    what we didn't see was Armstrong getting dropped like the sack of sh!t he is up one of the gentle climbs by some other triathlete..

No Dope, No Hope..
    cartoon.jpg
  • Doobz wrote:
    what we didn't see was Armstrong getting dropped like the sack of sh!t he is up one of the gentle climbs by some other triathlete..

No Dope, No Hope..

Was going to say, he finished 5th?! Lance's dealer must be on holiday or something...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

Was going to say, he finished 5th?! Lance's dealer must be on holiday or something...

How many races have you finished 5th or better in?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    Where's Iain and his graph?

:lol:
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    edited September 2011
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

Dya get a lot of 21 year old WC's who are em s hit then ?
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • moray_gub
    andyp wrote:
    Where's Iain and his graph?

:lol:

Better watch or you might also find your way onto it.
  • moray_gub
    dennisn wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

5th out of 287 (does include women ) aint too bad for a washed up old cyclist.
  • dennisn
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

5th out of 287 (does include women ) aint too bad for a washed up old cyclist.

+1
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    ca1.jpg

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    I have to say Iain's Jan's-pie-chart has a predictive power that neither Goldman Sachs with their armies of math PhDs, or Nostradamus in his prime, could hope to match

Strava is not Zen.
  • moray_gub
    calvjones wrote:
    I have to say Iain's Jan's-pie-chart has a predictive power that neither Goldman Sachs with their armies of math PhDs, or Nostradamus in his prime, could hope to match

Where it went wrong was it left out about 6 people.
  • dennisn wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

Even if i finished last, at least i did it clean :wink:
  • dennisn
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    ca1.jpg

Sorry, I blame it all on "frenchfighter". He's such an agitator. :wink::wink: What's the "pie chart" about? I must have missed that. Sounds most intriguing. :? :?
  • Doobz
    edited September 2011
    dennisn wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

No Dope, No Hope..

Last season? More then 10 top 5's - This season not so easy riding with the prem calender teams..
    cartoon.jpg
  • Doobz
    :lol: I love this thread.

Every Armstrong thread usually ends up like this..

Its kinda like fishing.. you just gotta use the right bait :)
    cartoon.jpg
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Doobz wrote:
    :lol: I love this thread.

Every Armstrong thread usually ends up like this..

Its kinda like fishing.. you just gotta use the right bait :)

Nice fishing Frenchie. However, although your bait was fine for getting the tiddlers like mr gubbible and dennisnorden to jump into your net, you'll need a much more cunning setup on your thread/line to get bottom-feeding hardcore LApologists like paulcuthbert and rockmount to break cover these days...

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Do these people have some e-mail alerts for Larry or something? I swear I never see them anywhere else but on an Armstrong post! Coreoneymede and Yossie must have ones for Cavendish and Millar too....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,218
    ddraver wrote:
    Do these people have some e-mail alerts for Larry or something? I swear I never see them anywhere else but on an Armstrong post! Coreoneymede and Yossie must have ones for Cavendish and Millar too....

Google Alerts
  • ddraver
    ddraver wrote:

Google Alerts

Oh, well there you go....
    - @ddraver
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Just wait til he does his Ironman race - then he'll be all over the place.
  • moray_gub
    ddraver wrote:
    . you often find those that accuse others of this tend to do just this very thing themselves.
  • moray_gub
    ddraver wrote:

Google Alerts
    . or maybe just scroll the posts at the top of the board...........just thinking outside the box like ..............
  • Moray Gub wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Google Alerts
    . or maybe just scroll the posts at the top of the board...........just thinking outside the box like ..............

So you log in, scroll through the board trawling for anything Lance related...Point made.
  • ddraver
    High 5 Leicster Lad!
    - @ddraver
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    The only thing LA will be taking these days is Sanatogen :roll: .
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • moray_gub
    edited September 2011
    Moray Gub wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Google Alerts

So you log in, scroll through the board trawling for anything Lance related...Point made.

Nope your point hasn't been made as who said anything about trawling for anything Lance related ? I said i scroll the posts at the top of the board like everybody else does and post on whatever i feel i want to, covering recent subjects such as SPOTY, Cav .Nygaard,Worlds Road Race,Boardman bike,TOB various, Bradley Wiggins gearing,World Mens Elie Top 10 sprinters by wins none of these involving LA..........all subjects recently at top of the board strangely enough.......so really your point is to put it simply for you........ p*sh.kinda like the point you tried to make the other day in another thread.
  • moray_gub
    ddraver wrote:
    High 5 Leicster Lad!

why .... what has he done for you to offer such a naff gesture ?