My Boardman Team Carbon

Yeoer
Yeoer Posts: 45
edited September 2011 in Your road bikes
Hi All,

Bought this little one a few months ago as my first road bike. God i love this thing... still makes me smile a lot.

When i bought it...
boardman1.jpg

Now after only a few changes ... much better
Bike_0073-1.JPG

All set for my first 10 mile TT on saturday, fingers crossed.

Comments

• Is it just me or does the addition of the Schwalbes (nice logo alignment btw), and the white accent on the seatpost make this bike look good?

How do you find the Boardman saddle? I couldn't get on with mine, so I opted for a Ritchey WCS Biomax repalcement (still have the old saddle). Contemplating another change to a Selle SLR or Fizik Arione Versus.

And good luck for Sunday.
  • Yeoer
    Yeoer Posts: 45
    Yeah if like me your on a budget it didn't take much to lift the looks. Ideally i'd have loved to change the wheels but can't run to that just for a minute so I changed the spoke nipples to gold which although is very subtle makes a difference and you'd be surprised how many people notice them, but its the tyres which really transform the look.

Don't really mind the saddle, rode the Dartmoor Classic (only the 65 miler) and it was fine, signed up for the 100 exmoor beast in october so that'll be the real test, might just be a case of never using anything else on a road bike though.