The true friday morning horning thread

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning finger pushers

Today I shall be working. Followed by beery things.

Followed by working over the weekend.

MEEHEEH EEH
Peter

Comments

• Good = friday
    Bad = I'm in work early and will be covering other people's jobs
    plus = I now have access to system which programs the swipe cards and will be fucking with a few people today

side note = need lots and lots of bacons
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello GTs

i went to bed at about 7 last night and had the sleep of the just.

wife RE is getting home today with the hounds so im very excited about finishing work and seeing my bird.
  • Morning homos!

Day off work today. T'is the little'uns birthday, so this morning I will mostly be setting up and playing with a big wooden trainset.
    Then it's a kids party after school, so I may go and hide in the man cave until it's time for the birthday cake.

Laters jizzstains.
  • Morning scummunchers,

In work until until 1300 ish and then off for a blast around the local area this afternoon followed by takeaway and beers when the wife gets home from work.

That is all!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • work, will poss hide in an office and watch aus vs usa. something cheeky for lunch because it's friday, pick the bike up from LBS and maybe put in a C2W order for a road bike.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Morning

Work followed by a night of no wife or kids :) Shame I am studying :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Crudnuggets
    Feel all old and creaky this morning, had a fun night ride last night with only 1 over the bars moment! But legs felt tired and heavy, having my 2.4mountain kings and heavy spare wheels on made such a massive difference to what i'm used to :x

Will be garden clearing over the weekend, so a few trips to the tip to clear room for a new man cave/ shed/ bike workshop type thing.

No more racing this year so this weekends ride will be a fun one with plenty of jumpy stuff on proper dry dusty trails 8)

Porridge for brekki again but i'm sure tonight will involve Pizza and beer :D

Thank Crunchie
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • rswipes.

Today is slightly less meh than yesterday. Should exchange contracts on the new house this morning after 6 months of fart harrising around, which means I can put the man cave plan into action. 7mx3m workshop should be big enough.

Plus there's a big box marked on one sitting in front of my desk with something big red & shiney inside.

Another plus is that the bike's in the car so i'll be pootling round tunstall later.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ill, tired, friday
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Up at 6.25 to drive back from Derby, meeting the parents/sister went well.. I think! So I think I have a boyfriend? Perhaps I should just get some balls and ask...

Work/procrastinating, food shop and early sleeps are on the cards for me, ready for the blue and red at Pines again tomorrow.
    And I really need to get a tyre before the tear in my sidewall gets any worse...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning slackers....

Friday
    Ride
    Pintages
    Win
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning all

great ride last night, 2 hours of muddy trails = WIN

got a wedding to go to tomorrow and i can be ringed to be fair, he's turned into a dick and his mrs is the reason for that, so weighing up whether it is bad wedding karma for my wedding next year if i just dont go!

foxc ask yourself the following questions;
    -Do you let him dunk his biscuit in your tea
    -Do you like his biscuit?

if the answer to those two questions is yes, then i am afraid you are now off the market.
    *SOLD TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER BLOKE IN DERBY*
  • VWsurfbum
    foxc_uk wrote:
    So I think I have a boyfriend? Perhaps I should just get some balls and ask...
    Dont do this!
    It will be met with an awkward sillence, the only time you should ever label a relationship is on your wedding day, until then nothing. :wink::lol:

On another note, i'll be up at Robin Hood country soon for work so i'll be trying out your sherwood pines, how does it hold up in the rain?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'So I think I have a boyfriend? Perhaps I should just get my hands on his balls and ask...

Kisses
    FoxC
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Kaise
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    So I think I have a boyfriend? Perhaps I should just get some balls and ask...

i'll be trying out your sherwood pines, how does it hold up when its moist?

bet you are! :shock:
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Just got back to the flat. Either drunk or hungover, one of the two but I'm yet to decide.

Messed quite a few freshers up last night though :twisted:

I'm off to bed.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,702
    Morning spazwangles,

At the risk of going off topic on the 'Foxc relationship thread', today I am stuck in while workmen sort out the house: one in the garden lopping the trees 'n' stuff that we can't reach or cut ourselves; the other fixing the leaky shower before it starts needing a bl00dy plasterer to come in. I can feel my wallet getting lighter by the minute...

In the meantime it's down to organising junior's 10th birthday bash this Sunday and letting my legs recover after last nights blast on the bike where I pushed myself a bit hard for a 'fun' ride. Time for coffee number 2 :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    kaiser83 wrote:
    foxc ask yourself the following questions;
    -Do you let him dunk his biscuit in your tea
    -Do you like his biscuit?

if the answer to those two questions is yes, then i am afraid you are now off the market.
    *SOLD TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER BLOKE IN DERBY*
    Yes, yes. Bon!
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Dont do this!
    It will be met with an awkward sillence, the only time you should ever label a relationship is on your wedding day, until then nothing. :wink::lol:
    Noted
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    On another note, i'll be up at Robin Hood country soon for work so i'll be trying out your sherwood pines, how does it hold up in the rain?
    If it's November - February, generally the concensus is MUD! THERE'S MUD! And it being flatter than Keira Knightley means that it's not exactly fun in the mud.
    Last weekend it was still relatively dry, just the odd tiny patch of mud to go around... and it hasn't really rained that much recently so looks like it should stay that way for a while yet...

Just had some farking fantastic news. The AOC is going home at lunch. FARK YEAH!
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Horrendous. Really badly! I made the mistake last winter of riding there, since it's only 7 or 8 miles, going round the red and then riding home.

My god. I didn't shower when I got home, I just cracked the muddy shell to reveal my meaty goodness on the inside. Imagine a scotch egg - me playing the part of the egg, my rage and annoyance being the airy bit, mud being the meat and covered with twig and poo breadcrumbs.

Saying that, if it's nice and I can't be bothered to go further, I might take a wander there this weekend.
  • Kaise
    I am now 100% debt free!

for the first time since i was 17 i dont owe anyone or any bank any money!!!!!!!

This is the best feeling in the world! Awesome!!!

EPIC WIN
  • Greeting Maggots

I am on leave today until the 2nd October. w00t! I will be shooting over to France for a few days too. I have a few things to do today, but I may just pop out to Cannock and undertake a ride later this afternoon :¬)
  • VWsurfbum
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

for the first time since i was 17 i dont owe anyone or any bank any money!!!!!!!

EPIC WIN
    congratulations! that was no mean feat and you paid that off at some rate! :shock:
    we shall be seeing more of your here then?
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12693763
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

EPIC WIN

Brilliant, now go get yourself an expensive hooker, a bottle of Jacks and click "Buy Now" or "Add to Shopping Cart" at will
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,702
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

EPIC WIN
    congratulations! that was no mean feat and you paid that off at some rate! :shock:
    I can see which way this will go:
    No debt ---> money to spunk on shiny bike things ---> debt
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    Tartanyak wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Horrendous. Really badly! I made the mistake last winter of riding there, since it's only 7 or 8 miles, going round the red and then riding home.

My god. I didn't shower when I got home, I just cracked the muddy shell to reveal my meaty goodness on the inside. Imagine a scotch egg - me playing the part of the egg, my rage and annoyance being the airy bit, mud being the meat and covered with twig and poo breadcrumbs.

Saying that, if it's nice and I can't be bothered to go further, I might take a wander there this weekend.
    Hmm not a vision i like :lol:
    Maybe my time will be better spent in Hooters? :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kaise
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

EPIC WIN

£32850 of debt cleared, £27k of that in 12 months! :D (<-- this isnt nearly big enough to decribe how i feel right now!

im tired from working so hard to get here and now i can really start to enjoy life!

BOOM
  • foxc_uk
    kaiser83 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

EPIC WIN

£32850 of debt cleared, £27k of that in 12 months! :D (<-- this isnt nearly big enough to decribe how i feel right now!

im tired from working so hard to get here and now i can really start to enjoy life!

BOOM

Fark me chief, that is one hell of an achievement. Kudos, much much kudos!
  • foxc_uk
    Tartanyak wrote:
    Shouldn't be bad out there this weekend, I'll definitely be there tomorrow
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    kaiser83 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now 100% debt free!

EPIC WIN

BOOM

bloody hell!!! nice one dude, just goes to show what people can do when they put their mind to it.

you should give classes to benefit claiming scumbags :lol: