Olympics Mountain Bike Course Legacy Survey - HAVE YOUR SAY

airsquare
airsquare Posts: 20
edited September 2011 in MTB rides
Ola - Calling all Essex/South East (mountain) bikers.... just thought I'd let you know that Essex County Council have a survey relating to what happens with the Hadleigh Olympic Mountain Bike Course after the olympics. Survey only takes 5 - 10 mins and asks about what level it should be left at and whether it should be added to with extra facilities...... so this good chance for local and not so local (mountain) bikers to let them know what it should be like and who it should be aimed at.

Some of the reports on the legacy seemed to suggest they're thinking about removing most of the obstacles etc - now where's the fun in that!. So this perfect opp to let them know there is demand for it to be real decent place.... and lets face it Essex & the South East needs all the help it can get :lol: .

Survey needs to be completed by end of Septemeber and here is the link:

http://www.essexlegacy.org/be-part-of-i ... sultation/

Spread the word!.

PS - any chance of getting this as sticky until end of Sep???? - tanks

Comments

• C0LL0
    C0LL0 Posts: 271
    Survey filled out, laying it on really thick about the need for this course to stay, I doubt it will help at all but at least I've had my say. :(
  • thanks to those who took the (short amount of) time to complete the survey. Hopefully it might help in some small way.

The survey is only open for another week so for any who haven't completed now is the time..... even if you live nowhere near Essex!.