Canyon F10 Ultimate CF SLX

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook Posts: 307
edited April 2012 in Your road bikes
Hi
This is my Canyon F10 Ultimate CF SLX.
Mostly Campag SR with Ritchey bars , stem and seat pin.

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h46 ... =slideshow

Gavin

Comments

• galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Nice mate.
    SR rules.
    Majorca ?
    And how do you like them wheels? Considering some myself.
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • Galatzo wrote:
    Nice mate.
    SR rules.
    Majorca ?
    And how do you like them wheels? Considering some myself.

Thanks !
    Ye SR is incredible and I am very pleased with Bora´s, I am sure you wouldn´t be disappointed.
    Its Tenerife, up in the hills above the south of the Island.

cheers
    Gav
  • Nice, I have been tempted by the "stealth" versions of those wheels!
  • Cracking looking bike.

I seem to be hearing a lot of good things about Canyon.
    Cube Agree GTC Pro
    Boardman Comp
    Carrera Subway Hybrid
  • Ringo 68 wrote:
    Cracking looking bike.

I seem to be hearing a lot of good things about Canyon.

Thanks Ringo
    I am very pleaseed with mine. The Canyon prices are very competative.

Gav
  • yer a really sweet bike the matt black looks great
  • I do like Canyons,I told the wife I need one pleassse.

What size is the frame?? weight?
    This is not a race!!!!But I'm winning
    Canyon cf
    Cannondale caadx 9
  • hairyleg wrote:
    I do like Canyons,I told the wife I need one pleassse.

What size is the frame?? weight?

The frame is a 58, and not sure about weight of the frame. The bike weighs around 6.5kgs.
    It´s and awsome bike to ride and the prices at Canyon are incredible for what you get. Take a look in the outlet section, they have some bargains there.

Thanks
    Gav
  • Very nice mate
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583
    great looking bike......but you need a black garmin 500!!!
  • antlaff wrote:
    great looking bike......but you need a black garmin 500!!!

ye I know, I have thought the same about the Garmin. I bought the blue 500 before the bike.
    Gav
  • Lovely bike. Hadnt seen this thread when I asked if you rode a Canyon in your video thread.

Would also like to comment that these are easily some of the (if not THE) best bike pictures I have seen in this sub-forum.
  • Nairnster wrote:
    Lovely bike. Hadnt seen this thread when I asked if you rode a Canyon in your video thread.

Would also like to comment that these are easily some of the (if not THE) best bike pictures I have seen in this sub-forum.

Thanks !
    I am no photographer and it was only a cheapo camara. Maybe the light up in the hils did the trick.

Gav
  • Nairnster wrote:
    Lovely bike. Hadnt seen this thread when I asked if you rode a Canyon in your video thread.

Thanks !
    I am no photographer and it was only a cheapo camara. Maybe the light up in the hils did the trick.

Gav
  • Awsome bike Gav, What size rider are you? I'm a little confused by Canyon sizing.
  • Hi
    I´m 181 cm with long legs and short body so I went for 58 (57 top tube) which is fine for me. Its an awesome bike and a very good deal for the spec. I am thinking of buying the Canyon Aeroroad frame so I may be selling the frame, not sure yet.

Thanks
    Gav
  • snowley
    snowley Posts: 149
    Lovely looking bike and at 6.5kg i bet it flies!!!

I'm very jealous of both the bike and the fact you are in tenerife, can't stand the cold here much longer, need a holiday!!
  • ajmitchell
    ajmitchell Posts: 203
    just wondering if there is an issue with this frameset as the headset is a custom tapered size (not 1/1/8th) isn't it. Does that mean only Canyon forks work?
  • Gavin Cook
    Gavin Cook Posts: 307
    Not really sure if only Canyon forks work, but only a 1 1 /8 stem will fit and after looking around for a new one, only Canyon have them.
  • ajmitchell
    ajmitchell Posts: 203
    canyon are now making 1.5in lower and 1.25 upper headtube (see http://www.cyclingnews.com/reviews/phot ... eam/136249). If you have 1/8th upper (thats 1.125) then that should be the standard size shouldn't it?