Odd shaped balls Sunday Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,883
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Would love to say up early for the rugby, but kids/studying meansi would have been up anyway.

Today is rugby, bacon, study, then out for a walk with the family & father in law followed by grub in the pub.

Comments

• damn, :lol: beat me by mere seconds. like the blind rape victim, I didn't even see you come in.

Today will consist of watching Spurs v liverpool and chelsea v man u.

I've also told my friend she's cooking sunday dinner for everyone.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Never thought I would be so proud of coming first (normally don't care) :)
  • M'ning spunkbubbles!

Up early for the Rugby, then peri peri sausage butties for breakfast.

It's my eight year wedding anniversary today so treating the wife when she gets up.

And yet again England are giving away penalties left right and centre! :x
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning homos

Rugby.
    Moving stuff back down to uni.
    Coming back home.
    Bikes.
  • One more exam today and a long relection of the stinking green consequences of my visit to Kebabland in Chelmo last night. Nice juxtaposition.

And buying sheets for some unknown but unrelated reason.

Packing for my trip to LA.
  • I'm hungry. Nuff said.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello slaghammers.

imenjoying the game, the scoreline makes the early start worth it
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Morning Spacktards,

Meh.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning fookwits...

Tiz the day od rest upon us a last...today we mainly consist of eating meat (no no man meat before anyone quips in) with lots of gravy (no not bum gravy) and some beers.

Will also we watching a philm at some point with some popcorn and the wife.
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning. Correct.

I'm going back to bed.

Laters.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Got up, watched rugby. Went back to bed. Got up again, watching more rugby. Maybe bike later.
    Old hockey players never die - they just smell that way...
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    more sitting around for me :cry:
  • Yo! Maggots!

Woke up at 8, let the cat out, went back to bed, closed my eyes for "two minutes" and woke up at 11h00. Fail, but win.. if that makes any sense?

Seeing as is pissed with rain yesterday and my Saturday riding plans were scuppered, I am most certainly hoping the sun stays out so I can get a FtD / Blue Route combo ride in this afternoon.

Wishing you all a productive Sunday..
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good afternoon Crudders
    Big lie in this morning, went out for a carvery, then an ice cream and a walk round the gardens at Wollaton Hall.
    THP has admitted to being a bit of a mummy's boy... oh joy. Perhaps this would explain why he's such a wuss.

Ankle is a bit sore from the walking, and @rse has informed me that, although the new padded shorts are hella better than the old ones, I still need a new saddle.

So this afternoon/evening I will be shopping for tyres, innertubes, saddle...maybe a new helmet.. and also trying to decide whether to do Environmental science/studies or psychology...
    All while finishing off the brownies I made for THP. Turns out he's mildly allergic to brazil nuts. What a shame. I'll have to run off another batch for the next time I see him.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    I eat Brazil nuts

Anyway fixed the boat so spent all day on the Ocean wave in glorious sunshine watching others work

Back in the sorry club house to decide if I'm going to eat here tonight or try the delights of Whitstable.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Richie63 wrote:
    I lick nuts

FTFY
    kisses
    FoxC
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:
    I lick nuts

drop me a line, i love having my nuts licked.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    After 'the Buns' fair play :lol:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Went to Cannock and rode this afternoon, caught the last of the sunshine and some drizzle whilst doing the blue route en route back to finish FtD

Got lazy, popped past the chippy on the way home and am tucking into a generous meal of large fish and small portion of chips. FTW!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Today was wasted :(

Why did I let myself be talked into taking the nipper to 'Legoland' today? Possibly the most wussy and boring 'amusement' park I've ever been to, there were no rides that wern't just for kids and nothing remotely good fun like the stuff at Thorpe Park or Alton Towers. Just as well we got free firkin tickets !

At least this week I can get my new bike lights charged up and tested.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666

The only advantage for adults at Legoland is that there's quite a bit to photograph, but more importantly, the Lego is cheap compared to shop prices
  • Stevo 666

The only advantage for adults at Legoland is that there's quite a bit to photograph, but more importantly, the Lego is cheap compared to shop prices

BOLLOX, no amusement park EVER sells anything cheaper than on the high street. :shock:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Stevo 666

Double fail I'm afraid. I am the world's worst photographer (unless you're talking about taking sneaky pics of the totty) and junior isn't remotely interested in Lego as she's a girly girl, so we never even looked at it.

The prices of everything else was a rip off - got charged to park on top of what would have been more than £40 each to get in (WTF), and rides that got you wet then charging to use the nearby 'drying booths' :evil: I walked around with a wet ar$e on point of principle.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I believe incontinence pants would help you with that problem. No need to blame it on Legoland.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools