cooldad Posts: 32,599
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• peachy
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    That one will be earning a bit of interest in my bank :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • :) slightly NSFW, but not much
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • moster
    moster Posts: 121
    mmmmmm :P

I was gutted when I read about the existence of these pics on my work pc knowing that I had just managed to kill my computer at home so had no way of safely copping a look at them.

I now have plausible deniability...."I only clicked on a link in a bike forum honest guv"...now just need to work out how to explain why I was on a bike forum at work.

It's a minefield I tell you....
    When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.
  • moster wrote:

I was gutted when I read about the existence of these pics on my work pc knowing that I had just managed to kill my computer at home so had no way of safely copping a look at them.

I now have plausible deniability...."I only clicked on a link in a bike forum honest guv"...now just need to work out how to explain why I was on a bike forum at work.

You were simply researching the bike to work scheme. riding to work improves morale.

(it doesn't really but you just make up some excuse)
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • moster wrote:

You were simply researching the bike to work scheme. riding to work improves morale.

(it doesn't really but you just make up some excuse)

Your not wrong, last week 40 mph headwind and driving rain caused me to volley my helmet across the warehouse and nearly fight with one of the tards i work with.
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Ummmm would like a face plant in that..
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Nice link for a sat morning, now where are the other pics of her.........
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    I read through the whole article an still no idea wtf its babbling bout..

Does have a nice arse though :)