BR really is full BS *****

freehub
freehub Posts: 4,257
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You may well have, but you definitely don't know how to cook yet . ;)
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Or post sensible sized pictures :wink:
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Tiny portion. You on a diet?
  • So you're saying that you didn't evolve from the great apes but instead from some student mush?
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • freehub
    edited September 2011
    My appetite is not much huge anymore, I used to eat loads but got a bad stomach which has lowered my appetite, but the plus side is I've lost abit of weight.
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    No offence - but that looks bloody horrible.

What is it? Cack and mash?
  • freehub
    edited September 2011
  • I think I ordered the salad!
  • 1/10 for presentation. Everyone knows you have the wipe the stray gravy from round the side of the plate ! MasterChef it ain`t :wink:
    Jens says "Shut up legs !! "

Specialized S-Works SaxoBank SL4 Tarmac Di2
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Still on spoons!

Try a knife and fork, you'll soon get used to them and it's SO much more grown up.
    Peter
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Look fellas - he's off the microwaved Mars Bars (I think that was it wasn't it?) so Be Impressed for the guy ;-).

Hang on, is that chopped up sausage?!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • looks lovely to me like, bit more gravey though
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Looks kinda one coloured..

I just made an awesome tea.

Thick gammon steak with grilled tomatos, mash, carrots and peas. Tasted awesome.

Should have only put one potato in instead of two for the mash.. Cooking for myself for the first time in years fail.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Seriously though, I know we have had our disagrements in the past, but wtf is that?

I must admit I do like the randomly smashed up pieces of carrot (it is a carrot, yes?). Did you clean your hammer afterwards? The small triangle on the Smash at the top actually reminds me of a small spaceship returning home form a long journey - sort of a la Blake Seven/Battlestar Galactica

And seriously, a spoon?
  • tx14
    tx14 Posts: 244
    I think it's a sausage casserole. is it?
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Hahaha everything is chopped to a size that just about fits on the spoon. I take it that's why the sausage is chopped.

Christ i'm glad i'm not that sh!t at cooking/food in general (and yes i am a student).
  • freehub
    edited September 2011
    I knew a few of BR's Gordon Ramsey wannabes and those who'd like to think of themselves as a food critique would be out :wink:
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Ooh, bit hormonal are we?
    Peter
  • Anonymous
    Jesus wept, that looks like doner kebab meat in with mash, veg and gravy. Freehub, you are a toxic horror, go back to manky Mars bars. :wink:
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Yossie wrote:
    Seriously though, I know we have had our disagrements in the past, but wtf is that?

I must admit I do like the randomly smashed up pieces of carrot (it is a carrot, yes?).
    Did you clean your hammer afterwards? The small triangle on the Smash at the top actually reminds me of a small spaceship returning home form a long journey - sort of a la Blake Seven/Battlestar Galactica

And seriously, a spoon?
    Are you sure it's not sweet potato? :wink:
  • freehub
    I'd have cooked a steak in water in the oven then added the gravy and onions and all that stuff like that if I had it but I had sausages that were approaching the use by date, I know, most people would just bin them, me, I eat them they're expensive sausages are!
  • Anonymous
    You need to get yourself a girlfriend.

That's when I learned to cook proper food.
  • dmclite wrote:
    Jesus wept, that looks like doner kebab meat in with mash, veg and gravy. Freehub, you are a toxic horror, go back to manky Mars bars. :wink:

It does look like a doner under mashed potato and smashed vegetables. Will, don't cook for a bird, take her out. Any possible future Mrs Hub isn't going to be impressed with a disguised doner kebab. :D
  • Yossie
    Ands wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

I must admit I do like the randomly smashed up pieces of carrot (it is a carrot, yes?).
    Did you clean your hammer afterwards? The small triangle on the Smash at the top actually reminds me of a small spaceship returning home form a long journey - sort of a la Blake Seven/Battlestar Galactica

And seriously, a spoon?
    Are you sure it's not sweet potato? :wink:

I must admit that I did think of that culinary possibility then remebered who we were dealing with ..... ................................

Nah - its the remains of a carrot.
  • Yossie
    freehub wrote:
    [I'd have cooked a steak in water in the oven[/b] then added the gravy and onions and all that stuff like that if I had it but I had sausages that were approaching the use by date, I know, most people would just bin them, me, I eat them they're expensive sausages are!

Utterly, utterly, utterly fantastic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Yossie
    freehub wrote:
    [I'd have cooked a steak in water in the oven[/b] then added the gravy and onions and all that stuff like that if I had it but I had sausages that were approaching the use by date, I know, most people would just bin them, me, I eat them they're expensive sausages are!

Utterly, utterly, utterly fantastic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • I had to raise an eyebrow at the cooking a steak in water....dear god man just no!
  • fish156
    fish156 Posts: 496
    Rabbit stew?
  • freehub
    edited September 2011
    My mum sticks some steak in the oven with onions and water, then 20 mins turns the water into gravy then its in for like an hour.

It works out with nice steak and I don't care what any of you say YOU WOULD NOT SAY NO TO EATING IT.
  • Yossie
    freehub wrote:
    My mum sticks some steak in the oven with onions and water, then 20 mins turns the water into gravy then its in for like an hour.

It works out with nice steak and I don't care what any of you say YOU WOULD NOT SAY NO TO EATING IT.

Maybe it was some other cut of meat, but its good.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D