Cube Aerial 2010

roddixon
roddixon Posts: 100
edited September 2011 in Your road bikes
No the most expensive bike on show here, but my first road bike after a few years of commuting with my old hybrid and didnt know how addicted I would get so just went for the basics. Aluminium 7005 frame and forks, all sora groupset, 25mm Schwalbe Blizzard tyres on Shimano R500 wheels, no mods up to now.

Rides well, nothing to compare against though it feels like I am flying when I get on it after a week commuting :) . No upgrades planned yet as I am pleased with it as it is.

sg108935.jpgsg108937.jpg

Comments

• Looks lovely.

I looked at these before going for a Defy from Giant. It was the triple that put me off, but cant deny, it's a lovely looking bike. You must be very pleased.
  • Yep, pretty chuffed, and not just because it cost me less than 700 euros with shoes and pedals :D . Have clocked up 600 km so far, mainly due to time restrictions otherwise would have been significantly more!
  • I bought one of these about 3 years ago. It came with Tiagra then. I wasn't so keen on it at first but came to really like it after a while. I still use it as my other bike and really enjoy riding it now. I used it only recently on the hills around south Lincolnshire and north Norfolk. Almost used two gears!

I hope you have many happy hours and a lot of fun riding your new steed.