Help out a fella...

Meatfox
Meatfox Posts: 155
edited September 2011 in Women
Hi
My missus was unfortunate to have her Specialized Myka stolen in London yesterday afternoon.

It was in the middle of Paddington, right under her nose opposite her work, middle of the afternoon, loadsa people about, two locks etc.
She's well upset as it's her transport and main form of exercise and a lot of fun for her.

Anyway, to the point, and a bit of a long shot, would anyone know of anyone selling a decent ladies mountain bike (not too expensive as unfortunately I am not made of money) that I can get her as a replacement. Something similar to the Myka would be perfect.

Either a new model or second hand from you or someone you know?

I've got a couple of weeks to sort it out, but i'd love to have it waiting for her when she returns from her upcoming trip home to NZ.

So yeh, any help you can offer would be magic.

Cheers y'all

Comments

• Was it a hardtail or full-suss? And what size?

I have a 15" Rockhopper (predecessor to Myka hardtail) which I only use for shopping, so it's in excellent condition. But I don't ride it often enough to justify taking up valuable space in the garage.
  • Meatfox
    Meatfox Posts: 155
    Esmerelda wrote:
    Was it a hardtail or full-suss? And what size?

I have a 15" Rockhopper (predecessor to Myka hardtail) which I only use for shopping, so it's in excellent condition. But I don't ride it often enough to justify taking up valuable space in the garage.

Hey, ive PMd you.
    cheers