Any Good websites for Genuine/Bargain Cycling Jerseys?

CycleMania
CycleMania Posts: 11
edited September 2011 in Road beginners
After discovering i am a XXXL in European Sizes for Cycling Gear i am now trying to hunt down some GENUINE Smart Team Jerseys at a Bargain price if possible? I have been checking out Amazon and a few others and it appears that a lot of the stuff on Amazon is Fake and shipped in from Singapore/Thailand, :shock:

1. Is this stuff on Amazon any good?

2. Can somebody please give me the websites to some Top Cycling Shops with a few bargains if possible please? :D

I need a few Jerseys and Bib shorts if poss please so i could do without Blowing too Much Cash to be honest, 8)

Expensive stuff this Cycling when you really get into it, :? Worth it to look Good on the Roads tho me thinks, 8)

Can somebody please help?????

CYCLE HARD FELLOW CYCLISTS!!!

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,528
    for team kit made by the original/authorised manufacturer, you probably need to look at places like pbk, wiggle etc., it's coming up towards end of season, so stock gets discounted now

http://www.probikekit.com/uk/clothing/t ... thing.html

btw, you can use code SUPER10 to get 10% extra discount at pbk, valid until midnight tomorrow
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • rafletcher
    rafletcher Posts: 1,235
    Primera sport are good too.
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    There was a thread on here about m and m a few weeks back selling cheap shorts and stuff. It appears they buy short stocks and end of line/outsize stuff and sell it on. They may be worth a shot.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • Take a butchers at this Juanito:

http://www.prendas.co.uk/
    'I started with nothing and still have most of it left.'
  • Thank You all very much for your advice and tips, 8)

Every single 1 has been Very Useful, Cheers! (Prendas has some seriously Awesome Stuff, :wink: )

Over The Moon that i have now found some Genuine and Top of the range gear for me to look good every time that i take to the Roads, :lol:

Thank You all once again, :wink:

CYCLE HARD FELLOW CYCLISTS!!!