Night rides - surrey hills (leatherhead, dorking, epsom etc)

diy
diy Posts: 6,473
edited September 2011 in MTB rides
Anyone interested in doing some night rides around North East surrey (box hill leith hill possibly holmbury, starting out at leatherhead-ish .. I generally find bockets farm is a good place to meet.

As the days draw in, I'm going to make more effort to keep training 2-3 times a week, which means lights.

Please note I do have plenty of spare lights, but not spare mounts. for anyone who want to give it a try.

The focus will be XC/fitness rather than trial riding. but I'm not a fit/super fast racing whippet, just looking to create a little group, to keep the pressure on me to stay riding during the winter.

Comments

• take a gander at "Muddy Moles". I believe they ride every Thursday evening from Bocketts or thereabouts. Or another group called "love to ride" who start at Mickleham and surrounds.

I work in the area and occassionally ride after work but on no fixed evenings.
  • i live near Dorking and have looked at evening rides with the moles, though the 7 mile trek (no car) to bocketts farm seems a tad far for an after work ride. Probably going to join up for the love to ride leith hill ride on the 13th though, work permitting.