New 2012 Cube Range

bails1310
bails1310 Posts: 361
edited August 2011 in Road beginners
Any details, piccies, prices??
Kuota Kharma Race [Dry/Sunny]
Raleigh Airlite 100 [Wet/Horrible]

Comments

• I doubt they'll release any details of the 2012 road bikes until Eurobike.
  • JimboM
    JimboM Posts: 380
    I doubt they'll release any details of the 2012 road bikes until Eurobike.

What he said ^^

I emailed Cube last week about this and they replied today, saying that they'll be introducing their new product line at Eurobike
    Cannondale Synapse 105
    Giant FCR3
    GT Avalanche 3.0
    Canyon Nerve AM 6.0
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    I heard that the componentry on the same models will be higher again for the money this year. Only heard this mind you.

For instance the Peloton was 105, then went to Tiagra on the one at the moment, so maybe it'll go back to 105. Shall see.
  • the_spooks
    the_spooks Posts: 190
    About the only thing the need to do is make the colour scheme of the otherwise brilliant Attempt a bit better IMHO. I know I'm gonna be depressed that I now have last years model but great bikes
  • Looks like all the aluminium bikes have been renamed as various flavours of the Peloton.

2011 Attempt seems to be equivalent of the new 2012 Peloton Race

http://www.cube.eu/en/road/
  • JimboM
    JimboM Posts: 380
    the_Spooks wrote:
    About the only thing the need to do is make the colour scheme of the otherwise brilliant Attempt a bit better IMHO. I know I'm gonna be depressed that I now have last years model but great bikes

Well if the Peloton Race is the new Attempt they definitely haven't taken your suggestion on board, it looks a real cheap 80's paintjob (IMO at least)
    Cannondale Synapse 105
    Giant FCR3
    GT Avalanche 3.0
    Canyon Nerve AM 6.0
  • cryocon
    cryocon Posts: 46
    Wow, there are some pretty bad colour schemes there :shock: . Although i'm liking the Agree SL.
  • Yes, not much class, all gone a bit tacky
  • the_spooks
    the_spooks Posts: 190
    Yeh those definitely stand out, and not in a good way. Love my cube as drab as it is now lol
    Have the components of the Agree been upgraded? I see an option of Di2 and Ultegra as standard of gearing so think this an upgrade but have the other components such as wheels seen anything new?