I touched something I shouldn't have

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited September 2011 in Commuting chat
Got to Liverpool street, dismounted and headed towards the escalator. Standing beside my bike - so I'm a little further out - on the escalator my arm is swinging as I often have to move a limb after a ride or I feel "crampy". Anyway, a woman is walking down the escalator. My arms swinging and as she is about to pass me my arm swings backwards and my hand cupped her 'vajayjay'. :?

Dressed in lycra and sweating I thought it wasn't going to end well. I froze, she said "sorry" and then "excuse me" and continues down the escalator.

That could have ended so badly.

I'm now off to buy a lottery ticket! :D
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• chadders81
    chadders81 Posts: 744
    You must have felt a bit of a t w a t.

Sorry for the language. Somebody had to say it.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    All you needed to do was to tell her that you are a healer;

Therapeutictouch.jpg
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    "Please indicate to the court using this doll where the defendant touched you..."
  • And that m'lud is the case for the prosecution ....
    Specialized Roubaix Pro SL : Litespeed Titanium Siena : Specialized Allez : Specialized Tri Cross :
    Specialized Rockhopper
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Actually - Don felt a bit of a c0ck... he just hasn't dared mention this bit yet.

:wink:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    that is taking titty cricket to a whole new level. :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Hope you touched her oyster on the way out too, otherwise she'll be charged the maximum fare!.
  • Keith1983
    Keith1983 Posts: 575
    Thank the lord that she didn't notice you sniffing your fingers afterwards!
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Dressed in lycra and sweating I thought it wasn't going to end well. I froze, she said "sorry" and then "excuse me" and continues down the escalator.

Wait.....

You did 'un-hand' her before you froze.....right?

:D
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    cee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Wait.....

"Excuse me Sir, I do believe you have my box in your hand"
    "Why Madam, I do believe you are correct"
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    you fed a stranger's donkey on an escalator in public?

you, sir, are a fiend.
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756

you, sir, are a fiend.

:lol:
  • medoramas
    medoramas Posts: 202
    Well, that's definitely the fanniest story on the forum... ;)
  • SimonAH
    notsoblue wrote:

you, sir, are a fiend.

I Googled this thinking it would be something totally foul on Urban Dictionary - top link was a heartwarming story of two men walking across the north of england with a donkey to raise money for the stroke association.

• DonDaddyD
    cee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Wait.....

Nope. Long enough for me to realise where my hand was, not long enough for it to become more awkward than it was.

Time well spent.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • SimonAH
    Aha, my search window was too specific.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... d+a+donkey

• Keith1983
    Keith1983 Posts: 575
    SimonAH wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

you, sir, are a fiend.

I Googled this thinking it would be something totally foul on Urban Dictionary - top link was a heartwarming story of two men walking across the north of england with a donkey to raise money for the stroke association.

The Stroke Association?

As in medical condition or as in the action to Stroke? It may have been move devious than you originally thought?
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    cee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Wait.....

Nope. Long enough for me to realise where my hand was, not long enough for it to become more awkward than it was.

Time well spent.

Dear diary,

Jack Pot.
  • clarkey cat
    raise money for the stroke association

Yes, well, quite.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    raise money for the stroke association

Yes, well, quite.

So now all I can think of is DDD cornering some poor woman on the tube, hands fidgetting in pockets, saying "Can you help me? I'm having a stroke....."
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Got to Liverpool street, dismounted and headed towards the escalator. Standing beside my bike - so I'm a little further out - on the escalator my arm is swinging as I often have to move a limb after a ride or I feel "crampy". Anyway, a woman is walking down the escalator. My arms swinging and as she is about to pass me my arm swings backwards and my hand cupped her 'vajayjay'. :?

Begs the question, would you like your hand to have stayed there or did you immediately think about rushing off and disinfecting it?
  • clarkey cat
    You do know ladies cant get pregnant this way dont you?
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,628
    You do know ladies cant get pregnant this way dont you?

points to ms DDD...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • hmbadger
    hmbadger Posts: 181
    DonDaddyD wrote:

This didn't happen, did it? Just an excuse for you to start another thread about women's genitalia. Pathetic.
  • DonDaddyD
    hmbadger wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

This didn't happen, did it? Just an excuse for you to start another thread about women's genitalia. Pathetic.

You're right. (Simply to prove my truthfulness to the Internet) Perhaps next time I should ask the fair lady to wait a second while I get my phone out to take a picture of my hand attached to her crotch!

Still, I think I've spent a fair amount of time with the female genitalia in recent months not to want or need to lie about it - unless I'm lying about that too!

:roll:

Jeez, the grumble bums are out in force today.

Gonna go ride my bike.
    Food Chain number = 4

• joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Sounds like a bit of a hairy moment.
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    On the other hand it could have ended orgasmically.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Still, I think I've spent a fair amount of time with the female genitalia in recent months not to want or need to lie about it - unless I'm lying about that too!
    And after the magical birth then covert groping on the escalator is as close as you'll get for a while ;)
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    You should have followed up by shouting "Lads, that one just failed the 'Crocodile Dundee' test".
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You should have followed up by shouting "Lads, that one just failed the 'Crocodile Dundee' test".

She passed Mick Dundee's test, surely? A failure would have been feeling meat and two veg.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!