The When's the day gonna start Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I'm thinking a day on the local trails is in order...
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Day at the beach for me :lol:
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    doing the washing.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo Maggots,

In Surrey right now after another 04h15 rise and shine session with me hitting the road at 05h00 sharp! At Cosmic Coffee sipping on a mofo cappuccino with a few extra slugs to pry the optical cavities in an open position..

Traffic was a pleasure today, expected it to be busier, but I did notice it's staying darker a little longer in the mornings :(

Will be bunking in Basingstoke tonight, but back to my own bed in the Worst Midlands tomorrow night, thank fuq

Here's hoping the day flies by... *yawn*
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    fitting carbon seat post with bit of lay back and rolls saddle to an as new CAAD 9 puuuurchase this morn.

Then a cheeky test ride out.

Not yet sure if the 56cm frame is a touch small for me, I always seem to in between the 56 and 58 sizes.

So the day might also include a posting on here cause the bike is a fraction small.

coffee called for too at some point during the morning. This will HAVE to be espresso if on the bike of course, as according to Velominati rulings :D
    Peter
  • We have merged today with a big techo company in California - so I'm off to China at the weekend.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good last day of summer to you all

Work
    Going to the parental abode to check it's still there as they're in Cornwall

Hood Town is greysville, might have to break out the SAD lightbox if it carries on like this.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Post this rotor that I sold, adjust front mech and general stuff like cleaning and lubing the chain and the forks before I head off to Cannock with a mate. yeh, so sweet fark all until about 12:00 when I finally decide to do something.
  • Nuts4fsr
    Nuts4fsr Posts: 1,084
    Mornin weirdo's. :)

Got my new shock paid for. Sid race rear for my Old Skool Fsr.

Then getting new bike next month too.

Working as normal today. :(
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning gaybods.....

When another day in the home office after a London meeting got canceled so no jellied eels for me today :cry:

The upside is it's late night opening at Llandegla so will be shredding the black later and having a lamb burger from the BBQ...the nights are drawing in so the new 1,200 lumen lamp will be out soon !
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Mornin',

I'm off for a swim before lunch then have to drop the car off to get the brakes sorted out - I can feel some car related expenses coming on :( and knowing my luck that'll probably take care of my afternoon. Ho hum.

But I have a day of biking up at Box Hill tomorrow to look forward to.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    DF33 wrote:
    This will HAVE to be espresso if on the bike of course, as according to Velominati rulings :D

Watch your language, Velo-boy, there's mountain-bikers presant! :lol:

After several months of sweating, the job now looks secure. First time in a long while.

So, thinking that a celebratory trip around Cannock should be on the cards at some point over the weekend. Suh-weet.

Onwards!

......'cos I hear bacons calling......
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • We have merged today with a big techo company in California - so I'm off to China at the weekend.
    I'm sure there's an understandable reason for this, but shouldn't you be off to California? Or are you hiding from the big techno company? ;)

Morning buttmunchers!
    I'm in Essex, just woken up, had tea and toast (tried Marmite to see if I had judged it too early. Nope. That stuff was shat out by Lucifer himself!) and have a parrot on my shoulder (literally).

More tea and toast are required me thinks. And a bit of Wii action :)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello slappers.

im very tired this morning but am off to walk the hounds then buy some new running shoes then have a jog and then do some food shopping then cook something fucking delicious for my dinner.

sideways.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Alright!

crap week so far
    foxc_uk wrote:

you're the second person to say that today, the last day of autumn in the northern hemisphere is 21st September as the Autumnal Equinox is on the 22nd/23rd september, jeez you be saying that is "nearly xmas" next, i dont know some people!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Alright!

crap week so far
    foxc_uk wrote:

you're the second person to say that today, the last day of autumn in the northern hemisphere is 21st September as the Autumnal Equinox is on the 22nd/23rd september, jeez you be saying that is "nearly xmas" next, i dont know some people!

Was all over Radio 2 this morning, Was wondering why myself.. stupid peoples. unless there now taking account of climate shift?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Absolutely fuck all to do today, walked the dogs to exhaustion, now just lazing around.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Much drunkenness on a school night last night due to one of my mates getting his LS&GC (Long service & Good Conduct) Medal yesterday, therefore today has been mostly Meh, Meh and more Meh with a topping of hang over.

Just been for a run to clear my head and now for a little kippy kippy on the sofa before the wife gets home from work.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Clank wrote:
    DF33 wrote:
    This will HAVE to be espresso if on the bike of course, as according to Velominati rulings :D

Watch your language, Velo-boy, there's mountain-bikers presant! :lol:

Sorry Clank. Left the mountain bike at home and went all queer, suddenly found myself gaily sipping a tiny espresso with the road steed propped next to me whilst dreaming of wearing a cycling cap whilst doing it.

Have had a word with myself. Shall try not to do t again :oops:
    Peter