Name a Troll ?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
Had a break from the forum for a while, just browsing through and noticed lots of new names. Reading through older posts noticed a trend with some posters trolling, you know the ones who add nothing to a discussion and are WUM's.

Soooooo............name and shame them.

My contribution is Mountainmonster.

Heehee, "I just post and have a laugh", to quote the man himself.

Go on, if you dare........ :twisted:

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,216
    teagar.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Me
  • Anonymous
    teagar.

Cheeky :D

BTW are you still fuming at train prices, or have you come to terms with them now ?

Getting a coach is an option, you know.
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    dmclite wrote:
    My contribution is Mountainmonster.

Heehee, "I just post and have a laugh", to quote the man himself.
    I don't think he's a troll, just someone with a healthy attitude to debate on the internet!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,216
    dmclite wrote:
    teagar.

BTW are you still fuming at train prices, or have you come to terms with them now ?

Coach is indeed an option.

Whether I have the energy to spend 7odd hrs of my weekend on a coach is a decision I've yet to make.
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    P_Tucker. Some good early efforts, but may recently have gone off the boil.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Anonymous
    dmclite wrote:
    teagar.

Coach is indeed an option.

Whether I have the energy to spend 7odd hrs of my weekend on a coach is a decision I've yet to make.

I know, the coach is cheap but hard. Full of common people as well.
  • It's funny to see how so many people get worked up online, always gives me a chuckle. Glad i'm nominated, happy i've been able to bring entertainment and such to the forum! I'm good at winding people up, brings a big smile to my face.

:):lol:
  • Anonymous
    It's funny to see how so many people get worked up online, always gives me a chuckle. Glad i'm nominated, happy i've been able to bring entertainment and such to the forum! I'm good at winding people up, brings a big smile to my face.

See what I mean ? What a guy. How's Austria, BTW ?
  • dmclite wrote:
    It's funny to see how so many people get worked up online, always gives me a chuckle. Glad i'm nominated, happy i've been able to bring entertainment and such to the forum! I'm good at winding people up, brings a big smile to my face.

See what I mean ? What a guy. How's Austria, BTW ?

Austria is lovely; good food, good beer, good riding, and good weather. Love it here.
  • dmclite wrote:
    Name a Troll ?

Your mom :o

Sorry I had to add the american spelling for effect :wink:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Coroneymede being the most obvious in the ProRace forum

Fully Sprung is the coroneymede of the MTB section
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Anonymous
    dmclite wrote:
    Name a Troll ?

Your mom :o

Sorry I had to add the american spelling for effect :wink:

Do you not know what this post is about ?
    Why refer to my mum as "mom", you illiterate lump of horror.
    Find out what a troll is and report back ASAP or I'm telling on you.

Sheesh. :roll:
  • Anonymous
    If more proof was needed.................

"I refuse to order clothes or shoes from the internet for exactly this reason, as i've got funny sized feet, and alot of things don't fit well."
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    giantmike wrote:
    giantmike wrote:
    giantmike wrote:
    giantmike wrote:
    giantmike wrote:
    Name a Troll ?
    Giantmike
    You c0ck
    I'll get you banned if you carry on like that!
    You're still a c0ck

Moderator, he called me a bad word and now I'm a bit upset. Ban him!
  • dmclite wrote:
    Find out what a troll is and report back ASAP or I'm telling on you.Sheesh. :roll:

Sorry I thought you knew what an (internet) troll was...? To my knowledge the world only has two types. Type 1: lives under a bridge and can be quite dangerous unless you have a foil hat... or is that something to do with mind control, i can't recall. Type 2: searches the internet in source of confrontation and chaos.

Look it up on wiki....

Trollface.png

I will now send you a virtual hug of friendship and forgiveness.
  • Anonymous
    dmclite wrote:
    Find out what a troll is and report back ASAP or I'm telling on you.Sheesh. :roll:

Sorry I thought you knew what an (internet) troll was...? To my knowledge the world only has two types. Type 1: lives under a bridge and can be quite dangerous unless you have a foil hat... or is that something to do with mind control, i can't recall. Type 2: searches the internet in source of confrontation and chaos.

Look it up on wiki....

Trollface.png

I will now send you a virtual hug of friendship and forgiveness.

Not me you have to hug and forgive, its my "mom", you donut.
  • dmclite wrote:

You told your "mom"?! No wonder shes not returning my phone calls, boo yaa! :lol:
    wiki wrote:
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Mission accomplished.
  • Anonymous
    dmclite wrote:

You told your "mom"?! No wonder shes not returning my phone calls, boo yaa! :lol:
    wiki wrote:
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Mission accomplished.

Now you are paraphrasing Dubya, lord have mercy.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Birminghamish people say Mom too y'know. :?
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • It's doughnut you bell-end!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Anonymous
    It's doughnut you bell-end!

I was using the American spelling for the benefit of our friend, asshole. I don't really think you are an asshole, I am being Trans-Atlantically ironic.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    jim453 wrote:
    Me

Correct on all levels :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • If you didn't catch the motorized cycle discussion in the crudcatcher then go read now. Absolute classic.

Basically oddball gets bike, fits motor, then tows several trailers around weighing many kilos to carry a full rebuild of the motor in case it breaks far from home, which requires a motor to pull all the weight, repeat circle.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • You all suck. The big one. With a side portion of cheese.
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    How are you doing today? Hope you get this on time,I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a program.

I need a favor from you because I Forgot my little bag in the Taxi on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept I will like you to assist me with a loan urgently with the sum of $3,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me immediately through Western Union and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home. so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Western Union.

Regards
    Letap
  • It's doughnut you bell-end!

It's dough nought you bell-end! :lol:
    "Coming through..."
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    letap73 wrote:
    How are you doing today? Hope you get this on time,I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a program.

I need a favor from you because I Forgot my little bag in the Taxi on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept I will like you to assist me with a loan urgently with the sum of $3,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me immediately through Western Union and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home. so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Western Union.

Regards
    Letap
    Not a bad effort, but you forgot the "I am writing this with tears in my eyes" bit
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    I'm not a troll but can safely say that helmets are pointless, Shimano is turd and red light jumping is the way forward (literally).

Cheers...
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    I'm not a troll but can safely say that helmets are pointless, Shimano is turd and red light jumping is the way forward (literally).

Cheers...

RLJ'ing is the way down under also.