Going Crazy... Need Help !!

alwaystoohot
alwaystoohot Posts: 252
edited August 2011 in Road beginners
I cant find a pair of Sidi Pro Genius 5's in a euro size 50 anywhere and I have my new bike arriving next week !!

I've tried teh UK, US etc.. and all out of stock.

Can anyone help - know where I can pick up a pair prefereably in white?

Thanks a million, I'm crackin' up here!
'I started with nothing and still have most of it left.'

Comments

• Maybe if you can't find them, that's a sign to buy a different pair of shoes.
  • My normal foot size is 48, I tried a 49 and 51 in the US last week and they werent right so I'm worried now to switch brands if I cant try them on first.
  • My normal foot size is 48, I tried a 49 and 51 in the US last week and they werent right so I'm worried now to switch brands if I cant try them on first.

That's why an LBS is always somewhere, go in and try a few different brands of shoes, and get a general idea.

If all else fails, pop the shoes on in the first minute you get them, and if they don't fit send them back for another size.

I refuse to order clothes or shoes from the internet for exactly this reason, as i've got funny sized feet, and alot of things don't fit well.
  • Mate.... size 50's in Singapore...? Yeah right..... :lol:
  • Mate.... size 50's in Singapore...? Yeah right..... :lol:

Ah yeah, that changes things, didn't realise the location! :P
  • Any leads lads?
  • jibberjim
    jibberjim Posts: 2,810
    http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/sidi ... aid:391617

Wasn't hard - one of the biggest on-line suppliers in the world...
    Jibbering Sports Stuff: http://jibbering.com/sports/
  • Duffer65
    Duffer65 Posts: 341
    Where would you be if you fell down a hole?.. Stuck down a hole... in the fog... Stuck down a hole, in the fog, at night... WITH AN OWL!
  • Thanks lads, the Mega is the wide fitting, I tried a 50 Mega and you could sleep crossways in the darn thing! However I think I may have found a pair so fingers crossed.