HELLOO

Time.to.ride
Time.to.ride Posts: 463
Where are my posts going i have had 5 disapear in two days including five mins ago what is going on with my posts ,threads etc ?????????

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Post them in the correct forums.

Post them according to the rules.

and they stay where they should be.

top tips.

use English.

turn off the CAPS LOCK etc.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Nick, i was putting them in correct places, the first one i did tht vanished was about the size of the jockey wheel bolts and wether they were m5 size or not as i was going to buy new ones from clee cycles. And i posted tht in workshop and tech, AND buying advice to be on the safe side lol they are vanishing as quick as i post them and no one is telling me via pm or anything where they are going, its alright for you guys to move them but you could tell me where too lol
  • plus i wasnt being rude,using caps (only to get attention lol) and i am following the rules !
  • Some one tell me where they are going? please ...
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Any posts or titles in caps are instantly deleted. Any double posts are deleted too.
  • nicklouse
    Nick, i was putting them in correct places, the first one i did tht vanished was about the size of the jockey wheel bolts and wether they were m5 size or not as i was going to buy new ones from clee cycles. And i posted tht in workshop and tech, AND buying advice to be on the safe side lol they are vanishing as quick as i post them and no one is telling me via pm or anything where they are going, its alright for you guys to move them but you could tell me where too lol

like i said turn the caps lock off.

the mag office are for contacting the MAGs.

May I also remind you of the T.and C.s
    Future may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice and for any reason

we do not have to inform you that you have poste3d crap or in the wrong place or broken any other rule.

Hell if you had just reposted the original when you were either sober or worked out how to turn off the caps lock you may have had an answer to your question. which I have no idea what it was as it was unreadable and did not make sense.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • How is asking wether the XT rear mechs jockey wheels use m5 bolts an unreadable question and it makes perfect sense Nick lol
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    How is asking wether the XT rear mechs jockey wheels use m5 bolts an unreadable question and it makes perfect sense Nick lol

Learn to speak English and you may be right.
  • nicklouse
    How is asking wether the XT rear mechs jockey wheels use m5 bolts an unreadable question and it makes perfect sense Nick lol

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

or did you not check what you had posted?

it was total carp and in all caps.
  • I was asking wether you would know if the 2011 XT rear mech uses M5 threaded bolts in their jockey wheels as i am getting a new pair of jockey wheel bolts from kcnc and wanted to know if they would fit ?

Now is that making sense for you??
  • PS Andy i was talking in English its the only language i know lol
  • Nick you keep saying i am posting all the stuff in caps and i am not, i just looked over all this thread and it is in lower case with exception of the title !
  • https://clee-cycles.co.uk/cc/catalog/pr ... po70p641m5

this is what i am asking about in case you do not know and the reason why is in the black print!!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    PS Andy i was talking in English its the only language i know lol

You are attempting to. You are failing.
  • we are doing so now do you not agree?
  • PS loving the ice skating picture Andy lol
    you look very at home on the ice.