Shut up legs; its Jon Ginge

iPete
iPete Posts: 6,076
edited August 2011 in Commuting chat
:lol:

How many years, miles, hour, days, minutes have you spent in the saddle to be so damn fast?

Do you race, do specific training, reps, hills etc?

I've two targets for the next 12 months, complete an IronMan and keep up with JG, not sure which is going to be harder. :lol:

Comments

• Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    Don't make my mistake and try to follow JG up a hill, his climbing ability has to be seen to be believed :shock:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Really need to do some training. I put my speed down to being well rested :lol:

I was only partly joking. I ride quite hard most of the time but also have more rest days than most.
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,623
    Yeah, he was getting the train <pah!> on Friday, while rest of us were fighting through the rain. :roll:

@iPete: I suggest we combine forces :twisted:
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    This all sounds very familiar...
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Mr Sharky
    Mr Sharky Posts: 172
    Can't see what all the fuss is about. I'd leave him standing if he was in Manchester*.
    :wink:

* Assuming the slashed tyres and chain through his back wheel would hold, of course. :lol:
    Hairy-legged roadie ( FCN 4 )
    Occasional fixed ( FCN 6 )
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    rjsterry I think your onto something, have to attack TT team pursuit style; only the people behind the lead have to sit on the hoods whistling and ear breathing..

tt_image_485779.jpg