The W*nk Holly Day Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Hopefully off to Weston today, with or without the family and hopefully meet up with a friend.

Failing that, hit the local trail then head over other friend's and consume alcohol
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Food shower and bed for me today. Back to work tonight and in work till thursday.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Groundhog day here in Greece, up early with the kids, few hours studying (done), go for a run, the swimming pool / beach followed by meal out and beer..... :)
  • think i'm heading up onto the moors. Work off all the pizza I consumed last night. Followed by undoing it all with a greasy pub lunch and several pints.

Laters crudnuts!
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Today will be filled with enjoyment of my last few days of holidays, plus or minus the gym. Having a hard time waiting for a nice trip on wednesday to the biggest mountain in Austria for a nice uphill ride followed by 70kmh descent. Hurry up f**king week.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    That bloody dog was barking again all night, for no reason as far as I can tell other than it's a little shit. Consequently I have had very little sleep, fortunately the owner should be arriving very soon to collect him.

Another day of doing not much today, probably catch up on sleep and watch TV.

Meh
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Hungover!

Still got the wife's sister & fella down so again there will be no riding today :(

Greasy fry up on the way after I've had a brew and then off out somewhere.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    No BH in the Netherlands :( Stupid Dutch and their stupid work ethic!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Tards,
    Very tired, dont want to be at work.

That is all.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Morning warriors.

My oven is currently producing bacons, dont care what happens after that.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Morning everyone!
    Great nights sleep last night. Half a bottle of Glenfiddich seems to have worked wonders :D
    Todays plans are to valet the car (basically hoover it and clean it up a bit) as I've neglected it a bit. This afternoon I'm driving down to Essex to stay with friends for a few days.

I feel happyyyyyyyy :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    mooournings fartknockers :)

Well after mostly experiencing xwinds all yesterday on the road, today seems fine yet I've todo some spannering ont' car so i can take myself to trails without having to ride xc first to get there
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Maggots!

So, a frikkin' bank holiday and the weather just sucks. I am hoping it'll clear up later so I can get out to Cannock, but at this rate, I fear not.
    Lazy day so far, up at 9'ish and wondering WTF I'll do today if the weather don't show any sign of improvement.

/rant
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning inhabitants of the lost and found department,

Cleaned bike after lasts nights ride ( see other thread )
    went to the cake stop for the girls in Knitwear updates - recommended

Came here

Going somewhere else later
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Afternoon ballbags,

I've been to Costa Coffee for a late breakfast - one of those ham n cheese toastie things and a big bucket of coffee. So far so good :) Am entertaining junior with a trip out this afternoon then will try to get the bike out later on provided the rain doesn't pay another random visit. Followed by a good veg in front of the TV tonight - hope there's a decent film on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Back from Shanghai - really HIST journey - and going to HK next Sat as well.

25 mls locally dropping in and out of the woods in ESSEX - this early morn before the wind got up, now in Cambridge - finished OU submission and back chez moi - where the weekend starts!

and ends in about 6 hrs.
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Afternoon jizzbuckets

This morning I bled my rear brake, it took 2 farkin hours and the front brake, that I did last night took even longer! I took the pads out of both, front and rear, cleaned them, sanded them and refitted.

I then had a nice roast dinner at lunch and went out to meet the lads a Kinver DH track. I finally got all my confidence and speed back after losing it at the Gravity Enduro. I just rode the main line and got fast each time. I can safely say that the work on the brakes was worth it though
  • VWsurfbum
    i have just spent an hour and a half cleaning dried on tyre sealant of my wheels and "detailing" my bike!

Saddo.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    i have just spent an hour and a half cleaning dried on tyre sealant of my wheels and "detailing" my bike!

Saddo.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    Angry Bird wrote:
    That bloody dog was barking again all night, for no reason as far as I can tell other than it's a little shoot. Consequently I have had very little sleep, fortunately the owner should be arriving very soon to collect him.

Ever seen 'Wilfred' on BBC3? sound familiar?
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er