Wake up you lazy Crudders. It's Sunday.

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
you part timers.

MORNING.
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Morning, cup of tea and MOTD, that Drogba has taken diving to a new level.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Dog in the garden and me making coffee whilst touching cloth.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    You're ahead by an hour. Surely that's cheating.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Already been up for hours and have just finished 40 miles on the planet x. Writing this on the iPhone during a post ride dump, then it's off with the dog for a walk to the local cafe for bacon.
    Need to detail (clean) both cars as well today, one looks like a skip inside and the other's brown thanks to essex highways and a poorly topped road.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today I'm winging it. I have no plans whatsoever.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning fweaks

Quite tired, one of the dogs I'm looking after is literally the worst trained and badly behaved little git I have ever known. Driving me fucking crazy.

Today I'll be bored out of my mind, thankfully F1 will kill a few hours, got to walk the dogs too. Think I'lll spend a fair bit of time trawling the internet trying to decide whether or not I want/need/can afford another bike.

Laters
  • Morning Homos.

Just about to go for a nice long ride.

I then fully intend to spend the rest of the day slobbing about not doing much.

Result!

Laters!
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning helmet lickers

Had intentions of a long ride today but it's drizzling here in Yorkshire this morning so I'm going to have a long relaxing ride tomorrow instead, think the weather might be better too.

So, poss bacons this morning. relaxing.

That is all.
    Peter
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks

Going for a quick ride, then over to my daughter's for lunch and F1.

Laters...
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    must get the chilli ribs ready for the F1.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Meh,

Entertaining sister-out-law and her feller today, showing them the sights of Oxford. Therefore no riding for me again today :cry:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Got to sort the bike out like I've been saying I will do all week :oops: :roll: :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Morning bed wetters,

My legs ache for some strange reason as yesterdays bike ride was not that hard? and I woke up in the middle of the night needing a slash so I need extra coffee this morning. Will try to see the F1 but seems other people have different plans - may need to pretend I'm ill :)

Also I need to start planning the post summer biking visits to Wales and start bagging a few test rides in advance of my next shopping spree...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Ugh
    BBQ last night was good. Praying to the porcelain god at 2am, not good.
    Postponed this mornings biking to this arvo, gonna see if I can keep lunch down first.

Laters
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Ballsacks and cockknockers

last day of my hols, it's a lovely day in Milford and I don't wanna go home :(

going to stop off in Cardiff on way back find out where I gotta go for my interview in a fortnight and see sis in law.

First a mumma sue roast dinner with extra roast cow
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Ow do!
    Discovered last night that my parents modem gives out wifi! Score! So i'm on the macbook now :D

Not sure what to do this afternoon, may clean the car. I've been pricing up a brand new Volvo V50. Such nice cars, but at £25k, I think it's a little out of my price league.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Ended up BBQ'ing 'til 1am last night, cycled home at 3ish. Was planning to head out today but the wind and rain has other ideas.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Afternoon Maggots,

Awake at 10, did some chores and laundry, it was crappy weather here when I awoke. Now its cleared up and the sun is out, so win..

Watching the GP then off to Cannock to get muddy... now that Halfords have replaced my £90 boot lid mounted bike rack that decided to fail on me last Sunday

Wishing you all a good Sunday
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon Lonely Souls

Riding tonight in the peaks Froggatt area :D

Still got this ear issue and as the song says the drugs don't work :(

That is all
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Afternoon

Having a break from swimming and drinking beer in the sun to watch the gp in Greek. Crap trying to work out what is happening from tv & piston heads. Still upset after spending a bikes worth of cash on the current wife at a jewellers yesterday, knew beer at lunchtime was a bad idea. All in all, having a great holiday
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Word up homies,

Slept till 11.30.

Just got back from laying down some rage at Ashton Court, gonna go down Sainsbos now and get a steak for my tea. Joy.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Well, I cleaned the car, even though it was raining. It started off nice, but by the time I got a quarter way round the car, the heavens opened. Never mind, saved me having to hose it down.
    The wheels look good now, anyway :D

I have a bottle of Glenfiddich to keep me company tonight after the trip to the pub. Gotta love Bank Holiday's!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited August 2011
    Watched the GP and did 17 miles @ Cannock today, awesome ride, was overcast and a little windy, but not overly hot. I even came back with the hydration bladder about half full, which in itself is unusual..
  • Twisterboy
    Twisterboy Posts: 311
    Evening all!

Had a builder down this morning to look at replacing my conservatory with a bricked extension, also looked at replacing my car with a Toyota Celicia today as well, looked good from a distance but close up it looked a bit of a dog!

Going to have a beer tonight and then get out for a ride tomorrow on the bike.

David
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    Twisterboy wrote:
    looked good from a distance but close up it looked a bit of a dog!

Bit like 'er indoors....

Today I have been a domestic god, done the shopping, cleaned the flat, fettled the ladies, even squeezed in the F1, now awaiting the arrival of takeaway indian to throw down my neck with copious alcohol (Maybe not that domestic..)

Off for a gentle ride tomorrow to see if the shoulder has recovered from the other weeks 'incident'
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er