edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
:shock: not much to say,
just going to work
hates dog walkers

Comments

• IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    m'ning spunkers!

I woke this morning with a neck that won't move and a purple & green shoulder amongst other injuries from yesterdays rugby 7's.

I'm supposed to be playing hockey this morning but I think I'll be warming the subs bench.

Hopefully a warm shower will ease it off before I head out.

Laters!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Males, females and Josh.

Good nights sleep but woke up at 03:00 thinking my dad was shouting at me? difficult as he lives some way away?

after yesterdays very boring day in the bunker i had a bad case of the CBA's so didnt go for a ride, didnt go for a run but did sit on the sofa with VW-Dog and eat chocolate. :roll:

Anywhoo a few things on the diary today and then its the weekend! Yay.
    Going to see the inbertweeners movie tomorrow 8)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Just been watching some podcasts on my phone, dunno why but its decided to go right back to the begining of the atherton project, dont think i ever saw episode 1!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Morning Crudfans

Today is looking like hell. Work will consist of me, the manager and the 2 dirt jumpers from hell. I shall be bored off my tits. The only saving grace is one of my mates is home for the weekend. He's on leave so we're probably gonna go for a curry and a few pints this evening.

Anyway, I now have to go and prepare. I need to be ready to face the mental drivers of Nottingham
  • 'ning all

Last day at work before holiday and have a bacon sarnie and cup of coffee sat on the desk so life is good.

That is all.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Word

some dirt box has arrenaged an all day meeting on a friday, fridays are half day you douche! i am leaving at 1.30 as the rents are down for the weekend.

Something for everyone to enjoy (caution bordering NSFW);

http://www.ufunk.net/en/humour/eizo-pin ... quintegral

Peace
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    marnin' dog breaths

Well, total change of plan!

Supposed to be in the lakes for the weekend today. The girl I was going with has decided she's 'ill' and dropped out at the last minute. So I shall go up tomorrow, a bit delayed, and meet up with some friends instead.

On the up side as a friend keeps raving on about his CAAD 9 I bought an 'as new' 2010 model yesterday and picked it up.
    So this morning is to be spent cleaning and oiling her up instead of the girl which in fact is probably more pleasurable as no winge-ing :D

Then maybe a test ride :D:D

Wimmin......
    Peter
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited August 2011
    Maggots!

Fark, tired this morning, stayed awake watching "The Pacific" until near on 2AM.
    No one by myself to blame :¬P but I'd kill to fall back into bed right now
    Watching the Belgian GP first practice now, although nothings happening due to rain.. fail

One thing I can say, I am looking forward to the three day weekend :D
  • Morning sputniks!

Really can't be orificed today. I'm off all of next week, visiting friends in Essex. My boss has decided to take control of my workload, saying I can't help out here, I'm too busy. I can't help out there, I'm too busy. She doesn't understand that if I'm 'too busy' to be doing these jobs, what jobs am I meant to be doing!? :?

Anywho, off to the Peaks tomorrow for an all day slogger. That should be a nice mind clearer.

Mmmmm chocolate brownie :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    thekickingmule
    Are you coming my way?
    May be around for a few drinkys sat night and a small ride on sunday?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I don't know Essex at all I'm afraid, Whittam is the place I'm aiming for.

Sadly I'm heading back oop north on the Saturday so won't be able to meet up. Cheers though!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    need to hunt down a power supply for the laptop. take the rest of the day as it comes...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    I don't know Essex at all I'm afraid, Whittam is the place I'm aiming for.

Sadly I'm heading back oop north on the Saturday so won't be able to meet up. Cheers though!
    No worries, if you had a jump bike to take with you Danbury is only 10 mins up the road! great fun there.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
    Morning wasters,

Overslept this morning even by my standards and had to rush around like a headless chicken trying to get junior off to her holiday activities so I can keep my sanity. Coffee is being drunk but its still bl00dy raining again so the tracks near me will be utter cack and not worth doing :evil:

Later I have to go see junior perform in a concert (where's the yawning smiley?) where a bunch of kids can imitate distressed cats with stringed instruments, followed by a bit of food down the local Thai place.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Belated morning greetings from Derby.
    Just awaiting my breakfast what is being brought to me while I lounge around in bed.
    No idea what the plan is today, epic rain forecast so might just spend the day with my favourite photographer and watch David Attenborough programs. Bliss!
    Laters
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum
    Bit of work fail at the moment, I'm in Stratford awaiting to go into the new Olympic shopping village, 2 problems. 1 Its not finished 2 no one knows what the hell their meant to be doing???
    1 Thing for it, lunch :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Afternoon

Hungover after the works do, was a good night although worryingly I have only got £5 on what I left the house, though the £1600 tab at the bar someone put on kind of helped matters :lol:

Still a mystery as to how I managed to spend a fiver up town including the taxi back, got a feeling that I owe a few people a drink :oops:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening butt monkies...

Today i will be sulking as there is no one to DH with this weekend so i'm just gonna cruise some gay XC trails :( damn pedaling up makes me feel like a homo :(
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    :arrow: won the Hockey this morning,
    :arrow: Congratulated myself with a fat boy McD's for lunch,
    :arrow: thanked for being in a team that raised over £6500 for Help 4 Heroes last month by completing the distance from Abingdon to Afghanistan on static bikes outside tescos in 30 hrs,
    :arrow: prize giving for the weeks sports competitions
    :arrow: slept on Sofa in stinking sports kit for 2 hours
    :arrow: wrote on here
    :arrow: going for a bath
    :arrow: sister-in-law and her boyfriend visiting for the weekend
    :arrow: vast amounts of alcohol being drunk :D
    :arrow: Next week back to 'normal' work :cry:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening all

My days are like hell. Hardly any phone signal, no wifi, mobile broadband isn't brilliant because of the lack of phone signal. Wouldn't ordinarily mind but NO BIKE!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully the toe isn't hurting anymore, and 3/4 of the dogs I'm looking after are manageable, the last one really is a hyperactive little git although fortunately he's curled up quietly on the sofa at the moment, but I'm not looking forward to getting my food as I'm sure he'll start gnawing my legs again.

Thankfully there's a really nice pub literally just over the road, might go grab some food and a few beers there.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello crud types,

Had a nice relax in Pembrokeshire this week, did a bit of glazing and went and bought mom in law a car.

Also discovered the enjoyable hobby of geocaching, although I'm dire at it. Still got a couple of days chilling left but back to work on Monday.

But in other good news I've got an interview a week on Wednesday for Arriva at Cardiff, fingers crossed that it may be my passport to welshland

anyway, what's been goin down in here this week?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp