My Trance X4 ish

bamba
bamba Posts: 856
edited August 2011 in Your mountain bikes
2010 Trance X4

05082011717.jpg

150mm RS Sektor RL'S , coil u-turn, 20mm bolt trough DT 5.1,Hopepro II on the front
2 x 9, Ethirteen bash,superstar chain device
2.3 maxxis ignitor front, minion dhr,
other than that , standard, yet to ride it yet with the new forks

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I presume you'll only be riding downhill on that?
  • bamba
    Well, built to enjoy the down hill (more), obviously have get up hill first, the new forks should be an improvement uphill too, previously 120mm tora's, the sektors are adjustable to 110mm plus lock out and lighter, in theory any way
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    bamba wrote:
    obviously have get up hill first,

Unless you're pushing it I dont see how you will based on the pic.
  • reevie25
    reevie25 Posts: 254
    Where did you get that invisible chain from? Must get myself one of those. :lol:

That's a nice looking bike!
  • bamba
    Yeh the chain was still hanging is the shed awaiting lube,wanted to take the picture before it was too dark.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Very nice. How does it ride with the longer fork? I still haven't got around to buying a set of Sektors for my Trance yet.
  • bamba
    not been out on it yet, next week some time for a proper ride. Might get out on my local before hand for testing. Think I'l be gettin rid of the spacers
  • bamba
    went out yesterday for the first time with the new forks.was only my local route so nothin to severe but some reasonable bits of down hill.
    The climbs were straight away noticably easier with the fork fully lowered an locked.
    Down hill the bike felt more composed an less nervous.did forget to switch the fork on the last downhil bit.
    The bike seamed to roll with less resistance to on the road too. Poss more to do with the new front wheel.