posts vanished

Hi, a little confused,

I had a few posts selling a Moda Rando frame, Sella San marco road saddle and they seem to have been removed? I have sold items before with no problem and just wondered why my current once have been removed.

Cheers
Freddie :)
Summer: Merida Reacto Team
Winter: Moda Bolero
Classic: Fausto Coppi
Mtb: Scott Scale 40

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    they will have not complied with the rules.

or you are a Trader.

was the Rando not for sale on Ebay? for half the price? and there were two of them?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Hey,

I am not a trader and the bike was not for sale on Ebay (must have been similar) so a little confused as to why my other posts have gone aswell? weird.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    This is not your ad?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Moda-Rando-Ha ... 0681860680

You also have dual accounts here:

"Yikesman"
  • nicklouse
    he also has two Facebook pages :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Hey,

- feeling a bit offended right now as being treated as abit of a unsavoury character.

- No that is not my ad, being a daft sod i used a generic picture to show what the frame would look like built up - the sale and frame pictures are genuine and not for sale anywhere else.

- The Yikesman is my old account and is now defunct (well havnt used it since creating my new account) - that was because i thought i got hacked.

- Also i do not have two facebook pages? which im not sure has a reference to anything.

I have totally endorsed bikeradar to all fellow cyclists..... wondering now.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    If you read the rules, none of this would have happened lol! The Admins are just doing their jobs.

Multiple accounts are not allowed - we can delete it for you.

Generic pictures are not allowed. All must be ones of the exact item in question.

You can see why the admins alarm bells rang, when you use a picture of an item that is from a trader who lives in the same area of the country as you and mispells the name exactly the same way!
  • nicklouse
    - Also i do not have two facebook pages? which im not sure has a reference to anything.

as your advert was brought to our attention we look into the poster etc.

and taking pictures (or using) of items with shop logos etc in the reflected glass certainly makes you look "trade".

OK you old account is now deleted.
  • Well thanks for doing all that in such a friendly manner :-S .....

I apologise for the built up picture, wasnt trying to decieve anyone just show it built up but see the point and wont happen again.

Dont want to drag this out as i dont think its needed but it would appear there are two people on face book with my name - myself and another guy, both genuine. and quite obviously different people?? so again dont see the point of that police work.

Will be more careful when selling in future. (also is it not allowed to sell something on here and ebay at the same time?)