Good Morning Sunday Service

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Just off to work, late as ususal but on standby so nothing too major.I also have custody of my dog today while the olds are off to Yorkshire to deal with one of my brothers art exhibitions, so I'll take hime for a run when I get back.

Later I'm finally off to see Harry Potter

But for now

tarah a bit
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Up to do some studying, but time for a break. Kids are staying at my parents, so it seems very quiet!

Will pick them up soon and return my dads 911 which has had the fuel consumption decimated and is covered in flies - get a feeling it will be mentioned :lol:
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Cannock in a bit, taking the brother with me, should be interesting. This evening I'm off to watch Harry Potter. In between I will watch the F1, while mumbling under my breath about Bernie and Sky.

I'm hungry now though, I'm going to get bacons.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Just had egg n bacons etc, now getting ready to go out on the bike.

Need to have strong words with a young female friend about what she's spending her money on...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Whoohoo!

Lovely sunshiny day here.
    I've had my breakfast, let the cat in so he can sleep until the next sunset
    Off to Cannock shortly to do some mileage, FTD, leading on the to boring 12M blue route, but, I seriously want to cover the distance. It works out at about 17 odd miles
    Then should be back in time for the Hungarian GP, although I doubt it...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Lazy morning followed by F1. That's about all I can think of for today :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Fettling session for me followed by going to the DH course.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Morning. Going to try and figure out if I can fix my damaged cassette this morning, and maybe replace my damaged rear brake calliper. Then I'm headed for a walk with my sister.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    No hangover, strong urge for bacons.
    Got to have a rummage through my camping kit today to see what I need for a festy next weekend. And I think I'll get out on the bike because it'd be rude not to being as the weather is so nice!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Morning

Got a killer hangover this morning i guess 14 hours drinking will do that to you, got to nip to halfrauds for some cable ties so i can finish rebuilding the bike then maybe go out for a test ride later but the important matter of bacon consumption must be adressed pretty sharpish.

Laters
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • parryman
    parryman Posts: 153
    just woke up :p
    going to the pictures later to see Capteam America (fuck yeah!) for free.
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    .•´,•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨).•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨The Amazing Parryman
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Morning. Going to try and figure out if I can fix my damaged cassette this morning, and maybe replace my damaged rear brake calliper. Then I'm headed for a walk with my sister.

no ways, was that the new brakes?

in other news:

just had what can only be described as a vegetarian breakfast (mainly because the sausages were vegetarian) and am off to buy a camera for wife RE.

sideways
  • KitsuneAndy
    KitsuneAndy Posts: 164
    Friends wedding last night.

Utterly broken this morning. No coffee in the house. Attempting to bully one of my friends to bring me some.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667

no ways, was that the new brakes?

off to buy a camera for wife RE.

sideways
    Nah, still got the old juicy on the back - will be upgrading it soon enough to match the front though. Turns out it was just a fractured brake pad.

So, are you going to drive, sideways, dukes of hazzard style to get the camera?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    So, are you going to drive, sideways, dukes of hazzard style to get the camera?

big sticks.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Afternoon all,

Nice lazy day so far, only got up at 11.30!

been a hectic weekend miss k's grand dude isn't doing too well in hospital, hopefully he will fit through it. Such a nice man!

last night we went for fish and chips on this bad boy during the Bristol Harbourside festival! was a great night, nice a relaxed!
    matthew_428x269_to_468x312.jpg
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Afternoon all,

Nice lazy day so far, only got up at 11.30!

been a hectic weekend miss k's grand dude isn't doing too well in hospital, hopefully he will fit through it. Such a nice man!

last night we went for fish and chips on this bad boy during the Bristol Harbourside festival! was a great night, nice a relaxed!
    matthew_428x269_to_468x312.jpg

Was there as well in the afternoon/evening with a friend. went on this ride that span horizontal and vertical then went ptich and piano had a few drinks then just started drinking on the street. Can't say it was relaxing though.

Was the big stage near the ampitheatre there in the afternoon? Wasn't when we went over at night time
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Back from Cannock where I had an epic ride today comprising of FTD + 12 Blue route + end of FTD = circa 18 odd miles
    Weather was ace too, ladies were in shorts (although some of them should have been shot for showing their [poor excuses for] legs off)

All in a very good day and an ace ride, now to clean the bike
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    awesome day at farmer johns dh tracks yesterday. dry, sunny and awesome riding and the funniest train home with some drunk guy.

today was just mostly bike related stuff and eating. i built a wheel for my brother from my old hub and a spare rim. turned out very good if i say so myself. slightly wobbly but i couldn't care less :P
  • Twisterboy
    Twisterboy Posts: 311
    Had a good catch up with my brother today, had a BBQ, smoked out the housing estate, had a few beers, some Vodka Jelly, started baiting the seagulls with left over food, but good time had by all, dreading the hangover tomorrow!

David