The offical-ish saturday morning thread

Muttly1981
Muttly1981 Posts: 815
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
aftermorning tards

After giving up on sleep for the night i though i'd offically start the day to the fine tones of NOFX - Punk in drublic, the bike is still in bits on the floor and being drunk whilst taking it to bits i don't have a clue how the rebuild will go. In other news i'm invited to a bbq around 3pm which should be fun as my worst enemy will be there and i'll be grumpy :D

Anyway don't call me white
What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning motherflippers

Whoever needs a train at this time of a saturday must be shot immediately,.

For now that is all, I may construct some more sentences to communicate with you good people later

I may not

But most likely I will

Tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Morning benders and bendettes

In 15 minutes I'm going out in a 1 hour blast, really fact pace and around 10 miles and then after that I've got my usual saturday ride, so 30 miles at a medium pace with 8 miles getting to and from the meeting point, I'm going to be dead by the end of today, wish me luck :)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    You don't deserve luck, show off ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    I'm off to Silverstone with my lad for World Superbikes :)

Spent the last hour looking for drivetrain components... seems like Wiggle is coming out best:)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning fweaks

Lazy day for me today, there's a possibilty of some bikes later. Most of the day will just be spent lazing around trawling the internet for bits for the 456 and hopefully ordering them too.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Off to Tesco shortly, my cheap imitation camelbak has seen better days...

Gonna try and squeeze a ride in before going to the harbour festival with a friend.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    morning

great ride into work this morning (just under 2 hrs). So all is well :)

Should be home circa 3 and a few hours with the kids then pack them off to the grandparents & off to a wedding with the current wife.
  • KitsuneAndy
    KitsuneAndy Posts: 164
    I have a wedding to go to today. So this will be the 4th time I've ever worn a suit.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Some people get up far too early: I could never do that, specially on a Saturday. A few more jobs to sort this morning, then off up into London for some touristy stuff with the family. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Got back from Aberdeen 2am to find chain on front door, this was after phoning to say I would be back that night. Finally after Mrs63 got up to let me in I discover the son has friends over for an all night computor session. which wakes me continually till early morning when they run out to the trampoline :roll: All before 7am :shock:

Anyway buying thing for barbie tonight load of friends over - should have organised this mid week but had to stay on board rig to sort out problems - got to carpark and the hotel wanted £430.00 for leaving car there for 3 weeks :shock: :shock: but managed to plead ignorance and they reduced it to residence rates £48.00. Result :D

Might get out on bike sunday

Oh and booked family hols to the Loire and Paris starting next Sunday :D:D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly afterlubrious
    Cake club was amazeballs.
    Thursday night date went...well, he left about an hour ago, so yeah, pretty good.
    Popped to Sherwood Pines yesterday and did the 'Adventure' trail. Hah, adventure is a bit of a misnomer, but it's more than enough for my cripple leg for now!

Supposed to be meeting a load of webbo's later but they're dropping out at present, so might just be a curry and beers..

for now, it's sitting and not much else! Really should wash the bike and look at my camping gear for next weekend, but there's always tomorrow.

Laters!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day peeps

Just woke up, 12 hour night shifts M'EH!! but at least i wake up to some nice sun shine every day, unfortunately got to start packing as my work here is nearly done!!!

Will be good to get home for proper bacons and lots of proper beer!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Gazlar wrote:
    You don't deserve luck, show off ;)
    :lol: I'm well and truly knackered now. I managed to survive with the help of Haribo. I've actually done more like 55 miles, my longest ride ever. That'll teach me not to doubt my abilities.