Fail on the Bacon this moring.. but..

GhallTN6
GhallTN6 Posts: 505
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Win all round on this brand new lovely Whyte 19 TRAIL 631 STEEL (2010), ordered not 30 mins ago, well, who wouldn't at £1099.. down from £1599.. I can however be seeing that my alcohol consumption will be reduced until I crawl back the money!

19-TRAIL-631-STEEL-REAR.png

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Depends, have you bought it to ride or to have on a sandwich. If the latter, will it taste £1097 worth of better than bacon?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    nothing tastes £1097 better than bacon, hell nothing tastes better than bacon - and that includes beer!
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83 wrote:
    nothing tastes £1097 better than bacon, hell nothing tastes better than bacon - and that includes beer!

what about the taste of Megan Fox's (or some other popular female celebrity) salty pink marshmallow lolling on your tongue?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Gazlar wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:

what about the taste of Megan Fox's (or some other popular female celebrity) salty pink marshmallow lolling on your tongue?
    Well it wouldn't taste as nice as bacon, especially if she's got disco f@nny. But I'd sure as hell enjoy it more.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    If you kind of squint.. some of those girly bits look like a bacon sarnie anyway, so smear a bit of the mornings bacon fat on your upper lip and away you go.. best of both worlds.. :lol:
  • Gazlar
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    If you kind of squint.. some of those girly bits look like a bacon sarnie anyway, so smear a bit of the mornings bacon fat on your upper lip and away you go.. best of both worlds.. :lol:

especially in Bolton where it comes with lashings of red sauce. In fact if you prod at the eggs with your sausage it becomes more of a breakfast
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp