School Fail

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Awesome!

I swear I remember this from school though, or something very very very similar to it...

10.jpg
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    I really wish that my mock RE exam would have been sent to the right address, instead that legendary paper was lost forever-more :cry:

I'm certain some of the content would get me banned from the crudcatcher
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Thatwassomegoodshiiiit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Ryan Jones wrote:
    I really wish that my mock RE exam would have been sent to the right address, instead that legendary paper was lost forever-more :cry:

I'm certain some of the content would get me banned from the crudcatcher

I was banned from RE in the 4th year after i decided to challenge the 21 year midget who was trying to fill my head full of crap. When having lessons that centered only around the Quran i (being a smart arsed 15 year old) decided to point out that i attended a catholic school and that was the faith i should be learning. Lucky for me i managed to convince the head of year that i had no intention of becoming a preist and extra mechanic classes would help me in the future, funny enough the same argument worked when i told them i had no intrest in becoming a german hence me spending 8 hours a week working on engines :D
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?