Morning..Thursday..Good..rearrange and discuss

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissBint37 wrote:

Yes scruffy and covered in some sort of clay type mud reference is probably required!.

Patrick Swayze?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Godenmorgen...Still got a massive "hangover" from the 24hr race at the weekend and have struggled all week to do something productive. Tring to read our Geo-overlords handwriting corrections on my core description is impossible, would be easier just to look at the rock again!

On the plus side, booked Flights to Pyrenees last night - roll on September!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    I wish everyone would quit with the ghost references, it's all I have gotten the past month!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    yeh but the Swayze was King!
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    morning everyone!
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    How diddly do Crudites!

Today is a day of WIN!
    Woke up extra early and miraculously remembered to head down to ALDI, where I picked up a workstand for £29! Been after one of these for ages

Link to said bargain
    I was going to get one this morning but didn't have time before coming to work. Wonder if I they'll have any left after work?
    MissBint37 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Less confusing that's for sure! Hmm.... Something to do with clay and scruffiness?! ;)

Cool, all sounds great!

Thanks, me too!! Sure he will, but lack of contact does make me worry a bit.. :?

Yes scruffy and covered in some sort of clay type mud reference is probably required! How to make tht into an acronym is still beyond me.

I hate it when blokes don't get in touch and it leaves you wondering, am I going to get stood up?! But you can't message them to find out if it's still on, because if you do, you are a psycho stalker hmm.

i think you are out of luck lass if you wont anyone on here to not think that your not a wee bit Psycho.

MissBint Hmm.... well Mr Swayze was immeasurably cool. But not hot. All I can come up with is The Scruffy Potter. Which sounds like a reference to Harry Potter...fail.

Thewaylander Fortunately my pyscho credentials have gone down a lot over the last 5 years. I don't think a text to say hi is out of order....oh wait.... yay, text! Still on for tonight, I won't be drowning myself in cake then!
  • Gazlar
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I wish everyone would quit with the ghost references, it's all I have gotten the past month!

ok then, Morph then, he was covered head to toe in clay, although if you want acronym how bout MOCHA, man of clay hewn apparel or man of clayed hobo appearance, whichever you feel the more flattering
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Morning. Fookin' couriers. That is all.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    MissBint37 wrote:

ghost-towel-1.jpg

Unless you're into KKK members..
  • Thewaylander
    Foxy my psycho comment was for binty with messaging her man lol but if you want to claim Pyscho too thats fine by me lol
  • MissBint37
    Foxy my psycho comment was for binty with messaging her man lol but if you want to claim Pyscho too thats fine by me lol

I figured that was aimed at me :lol:

However, if you think I am psychotic on the grand scheme of things, you have a problem, trust me! :twisted:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    I think I'm gonna tidy the garage tonight.

MB do you have an accountant? Mrs. Double is in your situation, just left her job to go self emplyed as an accountant.

Fees are very reasonable, around 1/3rd of shop front accountants as she works from home.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissBint37 wrote:

I figured that was aimed at me :lol:

However, if you think I am psychotic on the grand scheme of things, you have a problem, trust me! :twisted:

there's some real psycotic women out there..my mates ex tried to kill him by dropping a hyge glass ash tray off the balcony onto his head once after what i can only describe as a very minor disagreement!!! now that's psychotic :shock:
  • Raymondavalon
    welshkev wrote:
    there's some real psycotic women out there..my mates ex tried to kill him by dropping a hyge glass ash tray off the balcony onto his head once after what i can only describe as a very minor disagreement!!! now that's psychotic :shock:

Ah, had one of those too, she shot at me with my own handgun, missed, made a hole in the wardrobe door and ruined two suits and a shirt.
    Fortunately she didn't grip the weapon too well and it "smoke stacked" (didn't cycle fully) causing the ejected cartridge to become jammed between the barrel and breech, thus not giving her the opportunity to have a second shot at me.
    I dumper her stuff on the pavement that night and filed a restraining order the very next day.
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:

Ah, had one of those too, she shot at me with my own handgun, missed, made a hole in the wardrobe door and ruined two suits and a shirt.
    Fortunately she didn't grip the weapon too well and it "smoke stacked" (didn't cycle fully) causing the ejected cartridge to become jammed between the barrel and breech, thus not giving her the opportunity to have a second shot at me.
    I dumper her stuff on the pavement that night and filed a restraining order the very next day.

FOOK :shock: where were you living for to have access to a gun? or are you in the army/police?
  • MissBint37
    I think I'm gonna tidy the garage tonight.

MB do you have an accountant? Mrs. Double is in your situation, just left her job to go self emplyed as an accountant.

Fees are very reasonable, around 1/3rd of shop front accountants as she works from home.

I do, my business partner uses the same one for all his busineses, who I understand is very reasonable, but if anything ever changes will let you know.
  • moster
    moster Posts: 121
    There are indeed some psycho birds out there...

In my younger days there was a young lady of my aquaintance who would phone me at 4am and play Meatloaf's "2 out of 3 aint bad" down the phone at me and then hang up :?

I also remember chatting to an attractive young lady in a nightclub who proceeded to tell me that she was planning on having her ex shot - needless to say I made my excuses and left (or more accurately went to the loo and never went back!)

My ex also had a habit of being a complete mentalist after a couple of babychams....its amazing what you'll put up with if a girls olympic in the sack :P
    When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.
  • moster
    welshkev wrote:

Holy crap we have a winner!
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

FOOK :shock: where were you living for to have access to a gun? or are you in the army/police?

I swear our Raymond is Stan Smith off American Dad

I thought I had it bad when my vegan ex made me a risotto with tofu in after a row!

I did have to deal with an exes crazy mum. Me and the ex were on a "break" so she turned up with her parents unannounced one night at 10pm (all the way from Northampton)to get some stuff to find me entertaining a different young lady, so mummy dear let herself in again two days later and proceeded to write derisory comments on every wall of the house in toothpaste and tikka sauce, and similar messages into the carpet in bleach. She then proceeded to harass me for all the money (about 300 quid) her daughter had contributed towards bills in 12 months living together using my collection of old Walsall shirts she took from the house as a ransom.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • moster
    My mates ex inlaws kidnapped his dog when his marriage to their daughter fell to bits - strange how they blamed him when it was her pants that had a strange habit of falling off!

After a messy evening in the boozer 4 of us jumped in a taxi to their house to "negotiate" the release of the dog...in a Libyan Embassy stylee (well in our heads anyway)....it was not a success!
  • Gazlar
    Yeah my negotiation didn't work greatly either, especially when I sent her mum pictures of her "spreading" and a similar short movie that I had found in her email outbox accidentally, causing us to have a break in the first place.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Hmm annoyed,

Was asking on FB who from my mates wants to ride FOD this weekend, and then got a text from the new misses (little over 2 weeks at the moment) and she sent me a text saying i should tell my mates that im unavailable after 5pm Sat....

Prime riding time that, to say i'm more than a little outraged by the cheek of it.. dictating my riding damn it... Stamp stamp wine!!!!!
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    tell her how it is then. Making a rod for your own back if not!
  • Thewaylander
    Yarp i guess so.

This is why i prefer to be single, every now and then i think ooo yeh it would be nice to have a lady then you get one, and most of the time is spent doing F.all then
  • moster

Prime riding time that

Maybe that's what she has in mind......it would need to be followed by bacons & cake though :D
  • Raymondavalon
    edited July 2011
    welshkev wrote:

I lived in South Africa for over 20 years. yes I did serve in the army and I still own a nice little armoury over there comprising of:

1 x Glock Model 19 9mm pistol with trijicon sites and Wilson trigger and + 2 magazine heels on all the factory spec 17 round magazines, giving it a capacity of 19 + 1 in the chamber.
    My preferred ammo are Federal Hyra-Shok 115gr +P load which are jacketed hollow points designed to disperse liquid, of which the human anatomy is 70%.

Chambered round is always a 9mm hardball, as in round nose ammo in case I ever popped one off in error (as in shot myself in the leg/food - I know 3 people who've done that)

My ladies are:

Winchester Defender 12 gauge combat pump action shotgun, 7+1 with a combat pump grip, fold up stock and a 16 inch unchoked barrel.
    Used with SSG ammo mainly for personal protection

Mossberg Maverick Model 88 12 gauge pump action 7+1 with fold up stock and 18.5 inch choked barrel. Used with SG/LG ammo for vermin control, as in ferrule cats, dogs, baboons and occasionally to bag myself a Guinea Fowl or two for supper

My dad looks after these as my gun safe has been mounted at his house since I left all those years ago.
    About 5 years back they changed the gun laws and I had to fly back 3 times in 8 months to renew my licenses.

My son, who is 21 grew up shooting and is also a handgun owner. On my recommendation he has a Glock 22 .40 Cal. Real stopping power..
  • Thewaylander
    Urgh shiver.....

I hate hate hand guns, only thing there designed for is to kill or hurt people horrible things
  • Raymondavalon
    Urgh shiver.....

I hate hate hand guns, only thing there designed for is to kill or hurt people horrible things

Yea right, and being stabbed is the humane way to die? Ever seen someone die from a stab wound? A nice prolonged and painful death. 75% of abdominal stab wounds are fatal and the lights out time can be from 2-3 minutes to over an hour.

I'd rather be shot to be honest.
  • welshkev
    Urgh shiver.....

um.....yeah :?

isn't that like saying that all a car's designed to do is carry people around so they don't have to walk?
  • Thewaylander
    Yeh but a knife can be used to carv meat and cut veggies, a knife is a utility device as well as potentially a weapon.

A hand gun is a weapon designed to kill people nothing more.