Racist offensive comment

dilemna
dilemna Posts: 2,187
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/l ... les--31144

The first and only comment on this story may well be from a frustrated user of this forum but it is highly offensive and racist. Please can you take their comment down and deal with them accordingly.

I cannot believe that you condone or endorse such a comment. Your T&Cs s5a prohibits such racist and offensive comments from being posted.

I tried to use the "flag as inappropriate" tab but was directed to login to Hotmail page. There is something wrong with your website if comments such as these cannot be flagged up directly with the site administrators/moderators.

Regards,

Dilemna
Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
Think how stupid the average person is.......
half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    dilemna wrote:

I tried to use the "flag as inappropriate" tab but was directed to login to Hotmail page. There is something wrong with your website if comments such as these cannot be flagged up directly with the site administrators/moderators.

the "features" topic use your Email to report them, so the request was from your PC as to which E mail system you want to use to send a mail to BR at this address info@bikeradar.com not broken just works differently to the forum. And is looked after to a different team to the forum.

I suggest you report it again.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    The comment was removed. Sometimes it can take a little time for the system to work.
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • Comment removed and user banned in fact.
    John Stevenson