Good Morning on Wednesday, the awesome man's Monday

2»

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    FoxC, wear 2 pairs of lycra cycle shorts under your baggies. That seems to sort me out. One pair is just not enough to prevent the pain!!!
    Ugh, my arris looks freaking huge enough with just one pair! Did they have to make the padding quite so large?!
    I think we'll be the judge of that!

Please :wink:

I'd give it two thumbs up ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    FoxC, wear 2 pairs of lycra cycle shorts under your baggies. That seems to sort me out. One pair is just not enough to prevent the pain!!!
    Ugh, my arris looks freaking huge enough with just one pair! Did they have to make the padding quite so large?!

:roll:
    the only pic I can find you can't really see properly....
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Gazlar wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:

I'd give it two thumbs up ;)

One in the pink...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    not sure i want to see :s

Ug good afternoon all, more VAT sheets today for mucho headachey goodness :( think tonigh im just gonna sleep after loading my bike up for a jaunt out tomorrow evening.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    afternoon all,

had a busy, busy day today. i'm knackered. i've got the bike and my kit but i got to work a little bit late tonight and don't think i can be arsed to go for a ride!!! :shock:

tomorrow though..i'll go tomorrow :lol:
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    I hear the nabb isn't worth the trip. I suppose if its a local spot then it would be though.

Ended up a 39 mile epic and stummbled across the Nabb by mistake, it's ok for a local trail but it's very short (2.5km) which is roots and rocks but if your in the area worth a ride as it's pretty technical, i actually got the biggest air on the farmers track back towards Rivington :?
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?