OT, but if you're an IT project manager...

optimisticbiker
optimisticbiker Posts: 1,657
edited July 2011 in Commuting chat
... looking for a new position near the City then we're looking for you. We're not a bank (though we move more money each day than some small ones!) but a fast growing travel-related online retailer. We are #1 in our market, have pretty green credentials and a growing number of us ride to work. We need technically aware & experienced project managers with either Infrastructure Delivery or Agile Software Development skill sets (or both!) to work with our dynamic multi-cultural development and support teams and manage the dozens of projects in our £multimillion capital spend this coming year. Conventional recruitment processes are just not finding good enough people, so we're trying anything that might work, including posting on any forums we might frequent.

If this is you, and you're up for a challenge, then drop a short CV (no more than 2 sides of A4 - if you can't sell yourself in that space you're unlikely to fit what we are looking for) to

ic_001<nospam>@hotmail.com*

and I'll forward it to our HR team. If it pushes the right buttons, they'll be in touch with you directly.

Only looking for directly applying permies, so no contractors, no agencies, only the best will do. Just to be clear, I am not involved in the recruitment process, just a channel, so can't answer any questions about whether there is interest in your CV and anything that isn't a CV will be deleted.

*obviously removing the <nospam> bit
Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:

Comments

• optimisticbiker
    unashamed bump :)
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    We're not a bank (though we pay more money each day than some small ones!)

It's not the moving money we care about 8)
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • optimisticbiker
    dhope wrote:
    We're not a bank (though we pay more money each day than some small ones!)

It's not the moving money we care about 8)
    lol, I wish, but I'm not complaining! One of the few companies to recruit and grow through the recession :)
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    I am a Prince 2 practitioner worked as a Technical Project Manager for many years within cutting edge telecom solutions (big frickin' databases) - however, I would want uber bucks to move back to London....So, for that reason, I am out. I doubt they would let me work from home 5 days a week!
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    I could do that but you haven't said how much. 6 figures starting with a 2 and I maybe interested. :D
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • optimisticbiker
    Sketchley wrote:
    I could do that but you haven't said how much. 6 figures starting with a 2 and I maybe interested. :D
    Ah, but how much you think you are worth and how much you are actually worth may be two completely different numbers... and 6 figures starting with a 2... are you sure you're thinking high enough.... ;)