watch on ebay anyone

mudcow007
mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
edited July 2011 in Commuting chat
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• Jason82
    Jason82 Posts: 142
    PS - As Steve is actually my boss and I punched him hard in the face and subsequently do not have a job, the revenue from the sale of these items will go toward feeding myself and my poor cat Judy, who sadly lost her tail and one of her legs in a lathe accident.

Poor Cat
    Missing a Boardman cx team
    FCN = 9
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Yup, everyone else in the story sounds like a propper tw4t.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Sounds like a catastophe
  • £999,000 sounds a bit steep, i'm sure they are cheaper than that in Samuels, also possibly Argos.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Yawn. I put this on Cake Stop and got a slating for it, so I may as well open myself up for another on here.
    CiB wrote:
    <Atmosphere-sponge looms into view>

Sorry chaps but these ebay listings that ramble off in a desperate attempt at being witty and hopefully from the seller's PoV going viral are getting a bit tedious. They're almost 10 a penny these days, somebody doing an off-beat write-up that'll be picked up and reposted. Fair do's, the guy flogging the wetsuit was a larf but it's been done now.

Next.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    CiB wrote:
    Yawn. I put this on Cake Stop and got a slating for it, so I may as well open myself up for another on here.
    CiB wrote:
    <Atmosphere-sponge looms into view>

Sorry chaps but these ebay listings that ramble off in a desperate attempt at being witty and hopefully from the seller's PoV going viral are getting a bit tedious. They're almost 10 a penny these days, somebody doing an off-beat write-up that'll be picked up and reposted. Fair do's, the guy flogging the wetsuit was a larf but it's been done now.

Next.

Rusty_Slate_Tile.jpg
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter