Tom Danielson

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2011 in Pro race
Told you he wasn't completely crap.

He's actually the one guy I'm pleased has had a good ride.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    your just trolling now :lol:
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • iainf72
    Oh alright then, if Cuddles does it, then this is the best TdF since 89. If he doesn't, it's a travesty.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    He's making up for Basso ;)

A strong Giro win (post ban) doesn't make you a shoe-in for a TdF podium ;)

Danielson's got it together, though he's a little anonymous.

Why is it a travesty if Evans doesn't win?
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    agree with iainf, Tommy Danielson has done a pretty good first TDF..the great white hope stuff...partly his own making but his previous team weren't shy of talking themselves up..he seems more mature about the media thing under Vaughters
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Maybe his 20% Eskimo genetics have given him an edge in this uncommonly cold French July. (After all, look at the Norwegians) :wink:
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,602
    He's the new Valjavec, without the dodgy blood values
  • iainf72

Why is it a travesty if Evans doesn't win?

Because Frandy is an absolute bell end.

As for Basso, he came into the race with no one giving him much of a shout, unknown form, and only lost time on downhill finishes and yesterday. He went better than I thought he would this year.
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    Garmin have got TD as as thier main man this year. With Garmin it was Vandevelde, next Wiggins, then Hesjedal now TD. I'm expecting in a few years where they run out of riders to get a Top 10 placing and Jonathan Vaughters will get back on the bike for his turn.
    It's a bit like passing the Hubbly Bubbly pipe around with Garmin. I'd like see Farrar get a Top 10; that'll be worth seeing! :wink:

TD is said to be a bit of a flower. I think I have read his Eskimo origins means he has to have a strange diet as a Western Diet screws him up. We'll maybe get a doping case where instead of Spanish Steak being in the limelight, the doping authorities will be chasing a pod of minky whales for a sample??
    An image below showing how WADA will be chasing the offending Whales-

whaling_harpoon_canon_and_harponer.jpg

-Jerry

PS- Well done to Mr "Iainf72" where he said about A Shreck showing signs of doping (allegedly) by being rubbish on the Stage 16 and then a monster on Stage 18. Nostrodamus in the making!! Do you predict Lottery Numbers by any chance??
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    some credit to Vaughters too..that is 3 of his riders he has managed to get from relative obscurity into the top 10 of GC at TDF (Wiggo, Vandevelde)
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,602
    Don't forget Hesjedal