Tomorrow's TdeF stage.

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
Putting my head above the parapit as a target for the Shreks, my prediction is for nobody getting away enough from Cuddles to stop him winning on the TT.
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• <suckswheel>
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    markos1963 wrote:
    Cav to win the sprint at the end for me.

Rubbish. Utter rubbish. That sort of drivel makes me sick. Don't youi know anything at all about bike racing?

Cav is a sprinter - no chance at all. What are you thinking about?

Obviously Greipal will pip him on the line for the revenge victory. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Whoever eventually wins the Tour, Tommy Voeckler has really made them work for it, he really doesn't want to give up that jersey.
    This guy, IMO, has made this tour EPIC :D
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    And Rolland's really come on from leaving grange hill.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    And Rolland's really come on from leaving grange hill.
    He got some slimming pills from Kolo Toure :wink:
  • random man wrote:
    Whoever eventually wins the Tour, Tommy Voeckler has really made them work for it, he really doesn't want to give up that jersey.
    This guy, IMO, has made this tour EPIC :D

I've got to agree with all of that. How many times have the commentators said that this is his last day in the yellow jersey?
  • BigG67
    BigG67 Posts: 582
    As speculation increases that it isn't only meat that can be contaminated but also milk "Bertie" was seen last night relaxing with friends

BERT_PINK_1_jpg_e_afaad5faf60ff928059a71ebf07581eb.jpg
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    I am worried that they are going to beat my time over the same route in 2006.

It took me 26 hours to get over Telegraphe, Galibier and the Alpe

Mind you, that did include an overnight stop (and a lot of beer) in La Grave.

On the road, the time was well under 10 hours, so I reckon I'll be ok! :D:D

Seriously, though, I have rarely been so excited as I settle down to watch the stage; not only is the race super exciting this year, but I have been looking forward to being able to see the Tour do this route, ever since I crossed the line at the top of the Alpe all those years ago.

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Putting my head above the parapit as a target for the Shreks, my prediction is for nobody getting away enough from Cuddles to stop him winning on the TT.

Ahem!! :wink:

Pro Race. Pah!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Is this tomorrows, todays or yesterdays?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    It all depends on who's pulling Cadel's strings.

1132019841_scott2.jpg

0007_CadelEvansPortatPhSpt.jpg
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Was a lovely stage to watch today, last few km were quite interesting!
  • Aggieboy
    Is this tomorrows, todays or yesterdays?

Just me showing off about yesterday's post, about what is now today's stage which will, as predicted, come to fruition tomorrow. If you're reading this tomorrow that's today and not yesterday.