The Sun - Hacked

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Looks like The Sun news paper has been hacked

it directs you to the LulzSec twiter feed!

Comments

• down completely for me!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    There is a pic of a pair of tits, but that is just the owner & his son
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Well done LulzSec! Result!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651

now if they could take down the C3 computers that look after the broadcast satelites that would be even better.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Originally it redirected to a fake news story about Rupes being dead. :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You reckon? Tehy're trying to cause grief for a newspaper system that was responsible for hacking, by, er... hacking.
    That seems as childish as a schoolyard fight.
  • Kaise
    have you seen that they have found a bag contain "private" papers that may belong to that brooks woman - sounds like they are trying to hide the evidense - and that is childish, sorry i mean school boy!
  • Anonymous
    Well, if any evidence comes out of the hacked servers, they could now claim that the hackers put it there.
    It would be ironic indeed if the actions if these imbecile hackers let these people get away with it.
  • Kaise
    hadnt thought of it that way!

I think murdochs face will melt away before this is all sorted
  • bails87
    kaiser83 wrote:
    have you seen that they have found a bag contain "private" papers that may belong to that brooks woman - sounds like they are trying to hide the evidense - and that is childish, sorry i mean school boy!

Yep, found in a bin down the road or something.

Her husband has said it's his bag, and that he'd lent some personal papers, mobile phone and laptop to 'a friend', who'd then returned it by leaving it in a car park for him to pick up. Obviously. Unfortunately it was left in the wrong bit of the car park, so one of the cleaners had put it in the bin. Obviously. Then security had found it and called the police, 'Mr Brooks' had also tracked it down, but security wouldn't give it back to him because he couldn't prove it was his.

As bullschit stories go.....
    MTB/CX

• Kaise
    ............thats one that is pure Crudcatcher

I would love to have seen the arguement been Mr Brooks and the security guard
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I'm just concerned, they've done all this hacking (and I'm waiting for the next paper, and the next paper and the next paper to be revealed as doing it) but they can't have been that good at it as Kate McCann is still free to hawk her books!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Who do you think trained maddy to be the worlds greatest player of hide and seek eh? They're obviously very good at being elusive!
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • bails87
    crazy88 wrote:
    Who do you think trained maddy to be the worlds greatest player of hide and seek eh? They're obviously very good at being elusive!

Bin Laden. She's still quite a way off his record!
    MTB/CX

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    How's she going to grow that beard, for two reasons

1st she's a girl
    2nd she's in a ditch being eaten by crows
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Brandon lee is eating Maddie? Who'd have thunk it. Turns out he's been pretty good at hide and seek as well.
  • Kaise
    not as good as the fritzl family or john darwin, they were boss at hide and seek!