crc

jimaraskos
jimaraskos Posts: 5
edited July 2011 in The hub
Hello i have ordered from crc and paid with bank transfer,after that i sent them an email with the account name ..... And the only thing i have received to my email adress is an automatic response.while my order status is awaiting process.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    And your question/point is?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Should it take so much time or is it usual?
  • cooldad
    So much time for what?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • i payed by bank transfer today morning sent an email after 15 minutes and my order is waiting processing.
  • cooldad
    So you are waiting for what? Expecting a delivery today?
    Once it's boxed and dispatched the staus will change.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • So everything is going ok?Have they received the money yet?Why have they sent me only an automatic respone email?And one more thing order number isnt the order number of crc's order but the bank order number right? and the same with the account...Sorry first time im ordering from from outside of my country site and im a bit anxious...
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    wow, properly impatient that! You will be waiting until at least tomorrow or Wednesday i'd expect.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    jimaraskos wrote:
    So everything is going ok?Have they received the money yet?Why have they sent me only an automatic respone email?And one more thing order number isnt the order number of crc's order but the bank order number right? and the same with the account...Sorry first time im ordering from from outside of my country site and im a bit anxious...

did you ask for Same Day delivery? :D

CRC will dispatch it, it can just take a while, they are huge and do get a lot of orders so it can take a bit longer than you are expecting.

if you have any real concerns after 3 days or so give them a call or e-mail the customer services as they are helpful guys.

CRC are legit and wont screw you over
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    Also, they will only ship after the payment has been recieved, which if its a bank transfer can be up to 5 working days to clear if its the first time youve done it, check with the bank. Though I know Santander is 4 working days for a first payment. Plus they may take a day or two to actually ship at the moment
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Your best using Paypal to when using sites like CRC or Wiggle. Even though both these sites are legit you still have the added protection of Paypal. Everytime i have done this i have never had a problem.