Good Morning & Happy Sunday Poofters

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all

I'm most disgruntled at being awoken at this time, particularly as I've only had a couple of hours sleep, it's made even worse because it's only so that I can "say hi to my cousin because I haven't seen her for ages" :roll:

Later I will be riding bikes around Cannock hopefully as I've got the day off my placement. Very excited about this, this'll be the first time I've taken it up there since April :shock: May take my brother along too, he's not been up for ages, don't think he's done the monkey yet, should be interesting :lol:

Also probably doing other stuff too but it seems insignificant.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Morning

Today is a load of jobs as I am away next week, but as I am not leaving till later on Monday I might as well have a few ales later :)

Angry bird - went to Cannock on Wednesday and had a giggle
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Morning tards
    just packing the tent up after what has been an epic weekend of riding its just a shame we need to come home, going back up to Glentress for a few hours. can't wait to come come back up soon
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    Morning benders

First ride using clipless pedals today as I fancy giving them a whirl. Only doing Wharncliffe as it's at the top of my road, Stainburn was interesting yesterday in the rain.

Hopefully come back unscathed and celebrate with bacons and a large brew!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots!

Up early and contemplating whether to ride this morning or this afternoon

Had a late one night, freakin' cat came came in smelling of.... catp!ss, so I showered his ass. Hell hath no fury like a cat in water! Wore my riding gloves as I knew there would be a high level of resistance. The most resistance came from trying to towel the little mofo dry. Perhaps they should put a matador in a bullring with a towel and 50 wet cats. Much more dangerous than a single bull..

Well, I can always say I acquired my scratches from riding...

Kettle's boiled so off to inhale some tea..
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i am still suffering from yesterdays hangover and am pretty certain i will never drink again.

today involves walking the hounds and starting a camera buying advice thread. oh and fitting a new shifter to the obvious willow.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Morning
    Painful head. Drank too much last night. Awkward moment with a friend when I got home. Vast quantities of tea and bacons required.

Please keep the noise down
    FoxC
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Awkward moment with a friend when I got home.

did you rush backwards into the bathroom to sit speedily down for a shitt only to realise as soon as you touched down that your friend was alreadysat there and then got covered in your scat?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning (just)

so, been trying to update my samsung galaxy, and it is more frustrating than trying to complete a jigsaw only to find that there is a piece missing

Ghey!

of out on the bike instead!
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    afternoon sh*tbricks

today involves doing heehaw. I mean vegging on sofa, watching the golf and praying Clarke comes good.

then i might take the bike out for a loop down the canal or go play 10 holes of golf.

major decision right now is............rip the arse out of a mars bar or a snickers to go with my brew.

laters mofos
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    xSTRATHYx Who the fark are you? Standard Cruddy Response

Long day.

It's rained.

Apprentice final tonight.

That is all.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Delights

I'm at work, spent the afternoon doing some colouring in though, its the one thing that keeps me quiet.

I was supposed to go and see Harry Potter today with Mrs G and 2 lesbians, but I forgot it was a booked Sunday so I had to choose between going to see it or getting 400 quid for doing absolutely fark all.

As a result I shall probably go and see it on my lonesome ;(

Anyway, like TKM says Apprentice tonight.......GO TOM!!!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,731
    Yup, will also be watching The Apprentice - I reckon it will be between Helen and Tom. But the grumpy cockney w@anker has made some odd decisions before.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    I'm hoping Tom will win, a as a victory for the "nice guys" but b, because if she looses there may be a chance of Helen doing Nuts ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'm hoping Tom will win, a as a victory for the "nice guys" but b, because if she looses there may be a chance of Helen doing Nuts ;)
    Good point - I'd give her one :)

Mrs C reckons she could have narrowed it down to two when they showed the clips of the final in the last show. There was one bit where they filed in and sat down in the board room, then another where 'Suralan' points and says "you're hired" and he is pointing a bit to his right. But then she can't remember who was sitting on that side on the first clip - doh :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Yeah, to be fair though, they must have all beein in the boardroom, could be any of them.

I saw that thing about the semi finalists last week, seems Helen liked to put it a bout a little bit in her younger days and way a bit of a party animal.

I'm Just Glad that the Lesbian david Brent was voted off in the week
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Gazlar wrote:
    Yeah, to be fair though, they must have all beein in the boardroom, could be any of them.
    They were, but if she'd been paying more attention she would have remembered who was sitting on the right (as Sugar was looking at them). We'll find out soon. Just hope it's not Susan 'I've been hit in the face with a frying pan' who wins, she's bl00dy annoying!
  • Gazlar
    I'm waiting for LudSugar to announce the winner and then Jim try and make him change his mind.

I think Susan might win it, esp after I heard Siralan say, I like to look at the winner square in the face.

Shes like a chinese Rocky Dennis
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    I had hockey training this morning followed by an epic stack of bacon sandwiches and then I headed out to kinver DH course. I hti some pretty big stuff so I'm a happy bunny. I can't wait for my race coming up now :D
  • Kaise
    Tom wins

The good guys in the world stick two fingers up at the cnuts!!
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Tom wins

The good guys in the world stick two fingers up at the cnuts!!

What did i win? Oh, wait.....

Glad one of the nice guys won.
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Gazlar
    Really pleased about that. Best man for this style apprentice
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    gaz - helen and suzie might do Nuts or Zoo and get them norks out for the lads, i'd cream on her cake! fnar fnar

also mr d, did you have anything to do with the top gear train special!
  • Gazlar
    Have u seen the slitty dress h has on now? She reminds me of a young Vorderman. Susan looks like vanessa Mae has become a statistic of domestic violence

Unfortunately I had no input on the top gear train, although my nickname at work is captain slow, it did make me think though how cool would it be to have a crudder team on scrapheap challenge.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp